- Save 10% each on Qualifying items offered by Mario Retro when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code 4H5L2LHT at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Lois and Clark: The Complete Second Season
|Price:||CDN$ 50.53 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfilment centres, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA products qualify for FREE Shipping
If you're a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfilment by Amazon .
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
No description available.
Genre: Television: Series
Release Date: 0000-00-00
Media Type: DVD
In Lois & Clark's first season, Clark Kent (Dean Cain) and Lois Lane (Teri Hatcher) joined the ranks of Sam and Diane and David and Maddie as TV's sparkiest couples whose devoted fans couldn't wait to see get together. Season 2 takes the star-crossed duo--and the series--to "the next step"; a long-awaited first kiss (the episode "Lucky Leon"), and declarations of love, culminating in a season-ending marriage proposal ("And the Answer Is..."). But getting to that deliriously romantic rain-soaked moment is all the fun. There are diabolical villains for Superman to foil, including a resurrected (and bald) Lex Luthor (John Shea reprising his first-season role in "The Phoenix"), a trash-TV host (Raquel Welch in "Top Copy), the vengeful Prankster (Bronson Pinchot in "The Prankster" and "Return of the Prankster"), and, incredibly, a time-traveled Al Capone (William Devane in "That Old Gang of Mine"). There is also a romantic rival for Clark's affections, Deputy D.A. Mayson Drake (Farrah Forke in "Church of Metropolis") and for Lois's (Jim Pirri as agent Daniel Scardino in "Resurrection").
Lois and Clark's second season not only features improved special effects, but a stellar roster of character actors: Roger Corman veteran Dick Miller as Lois's uncle and Peter Boyle as Intergang kingpin Bill Church in "Church of Metropolis"; a reunited Sherman Hemsley and Isabel Sanford (The Jeffersons) in the Dean Cain-penned holiday episode, "Season's Greedings"; Bruce Campbell as Bill Church Jr. in "Individual Responsibility"; and Terry Kiser of Weekend at Bernie's fame as H.G. Wells in "Tempus Fugitive," the fan-favorite episode in which futuristic villain Tempus spills the beans to the "galactically stupid" Lois about Clark's secret identity. "That was worth the whole trip," he cackles, and for series fans, this benchmark (albeit fleeting) moment is probably worth the price of this super six-disc set. --Donald Liebenson
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
And in some respect, it did.
Most recent customer reviews
well this show of Lois and Clark is nice to have it comes with an episode guide book i like the stores and the show is pretty goodPublished 5 months ago by robert
Exactly what they described
Exactly what they promised
Exactly why I bought it from them
I'm very satisfied!
More than enough reasons!
Look for similar items by category
- Movies & TV > Action & Adventure > Comic Action
- Movies & TV > Action & Adventure > Series & Sequels > Superman > Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman
- Movies & TV > Comedy
- Movies & TV > Drama > Love & Romance
- Movies & TV > Kids & Family > Characters & Series > Superman
- Movies & TV > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy
- Movies & TV > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Television
- Movies & TV > TV Shows > Boxed Sets
- Movies & TV > TV Shows > TV Series > Action & Adventure
- Movies & TV > TV Shows > TV Series > Comedy
- Movies & TV > TV Shows > TV Series > Drama
- Movies & TV > TV Shows > TV Series > Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Movies & TV > TV Shows > TV Series > TV Series By Letter > L > Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman