- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Lonely Planet Banff, Jasper and Glacier National Parks 3rd Ed.: 3rd Edition Paperback – Feb 1 2012
There is a newer edition of this item:
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Having grown up around the cliffs of Cornwall, wandering around in high places has become something of a habit for Oliver. He's since explored the trails of countries all over the globe, including the United States, New Zealand, France, Corsica, Scotland, Austria and the South Pacific, but he's never found anywhere that can measure up to the Canadian Rockies. Obviously he jumped at the chance to write the second edition of this book, and seems to have come through relatively unscathed despite the obstacles posed by high-altitude thunderstorms, a recalcitrant compass and a potentially nasty episode with an enraged marmot. He's currently back in the UK working on other projects, but hopes to get back to Canada as soon as the snows thaw.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Must buy for all
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Travel > Canada > Cities > Banff
- Books > Travel > Canada > National Parks
- Books > Travel > Canada > Provinces > Alberta
- Books > Travel > Canada > Provinces > British Columbia
- Books > Travel > Guidebook Series > Lonely Planet
- Books > Travel > Reference & Tips > Food & Lodging > Parks & Campgrounds
- Books > Travel > United States > Regions > West
- Books > Travel > United States > States > Montana