Lonely Planet New Zealand 17th Ed.: 17th Edition Paperback – Sep 4 2014
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Sarah Bennett has written for magazines, the Internet, television, and books. She also spent two years writing for a monthly sketch comedy show at the Upright Citizens Brigade Theater in New York City. When not living by her philosophy of will write for food, Sarah walks her dog, watches Red Sox games, and avoids eye contact with other humans. Somehow, she lives in New Hampshire and works in New York. "F*ck Feelings", written with her father Dr. Michael I. Bennett, is her first book.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Hiking & Camping > Excursion Guides
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Outdoor Recreation > Hiking & Camping > Excursion Guides
- Books > Travel > Australia & South Pacific > New Zealand
- Books > Travel > Guidebook Series > Lonely Planet
- Books > Travel > Reference & Tips > Guidebooks
- Books > Travel > Reference & Tips > Reference
- Books > Travel > Specialty Travel > Adventure > Hiking