- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Lonely Planet Tahiti & French Polynesia 9th Ed.: 9th Edition Paperback – Sep 4 2012
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Language:Chinese.Paperback. Pub Date: 2012 Pages: 272 Publisher: Lonely Planet Sculpted with skypiercing moss-green Peaks and Vivid Turquoise Lagoons the sultry French Polynesia is A place to take it slow and experience Warm laid-back Islands Celeste ASH . LONELY PLANET WRITER Our PromiseYou can trust our travel information because Lonely Planet authors visit the places we write about. each and every edition. We never accept freebies for positive coverage so you can rely on us to tell it like it is.Inside This Book 40 maps63 spectacular dive sites118 islands2525km of coastlineInspirational PhotosClear. easy-to-use mapsComprehensive Planning ToolsWhich Island FeatureIn-depth backgroundEasy-to-Read Layout
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
I did decide to get the electronic version so I could have it on my phone rather than carrying the book around. I was glad for this because we could often refer to it during a meal or at another time when i doubt I would have been carrying a book around. The organization of the kindle version is a little klunky due to the way the original table of contents is laid out but usable. Oh... I did not get a travel plan for my phone so make sure to download it before you go or you risk some hefty data rate charges.
The Lonely Planet guide book has been indispensable. It's reinforced some of our rare finds and help show us all options.
• Easy to flip through
• Well organized
• Up to date
• More useful than a travel agent we tried to work with!
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Outdoor Recreation > Scuba > Excursion Guides
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Water Sports > Scuba > Excursion Guides
- Books > Travel > Australia & South Pacific > Tahiti
- Books > Travel > Guidebook Series > Lonely Planet
- Books > Travel > Reference & Tips > Guidebooks
- Books > Travel > Reference & Tips > Reference
- Books > Travel > Specialty Travel > Adventure > Scuba