Lonely Planet Watching Wildlife: Galapagos Islands 1st Ed.: 1st Edition Paperback – Nov 4 2005
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Lonely Planet guides are a must-pack" --Toronto Star, February 2006
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
It's divided by islands but also has sections about the types of mammals, fish, birds, and reptiles for further, in-depth review.
Because visitors reach the islands one-at-a-time, in designated areas and trails, the book is organized exactly to the physical approaches. Really reads quickly, and to the point. Locations totally accurate about nesting areas and sea lion hangouts, but also describes the best geological landmarks. Will help you with itinerary design, with logging your sightings, remembering your trip, and help with virtually all species identification.
Possibly the most user-friendly book LP ever published.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science & Math > Biological Sciences > Zoology
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Animals > Wildlife
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Ecology > Animals
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Fauna > Wildlife
- Books > Travel > Guidebook Series > Lonely Planet
- Books > Travel > Latin America > South America > Ecuador & Galapagos Islands
- Books > Travel > Reference & Tips > Guidebooks
- Books > Travel > Reference & Tips > Reference
- Books > Travel > Specialty Travel > Ecotourism