- Product Dimensions: 53.3 x 53.3 x 27.9 cm ; 18.8 Kg
- Shipping Weight: 20.1 Kg
- Item model number: LWIM-24-200
- ASIN: B00Q7NIJ2K
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Jan. 12 2015
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
200' Long Coil X 1/2" ID Weighted Ice Melting Aeration Tubing
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Works best when installed in 5' of water or deeper
- Connect the ends easily to feeder tubing using clamps or compression fittings
- Requires 0.025 SCFM per foot of oil free compressed air
- Temperature Range: -40° to 125°F, Max Pressure: 100 PSI
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Ice formation can cause structural damage to moored boats, pilings, retaining walls, docks, or entire marinas. In cold climates, bottom lake water continually absorbs heat from the earth below, keeping it well above freezing. Unfortunately, this warm water is thermally stratified at the bottom, due to density and temperature differences. ADS ice melting aeration circulates this slightly warmer bottom water to the surface, melting ice or preventing its formation in the first place. A suitable air source located on a dock or at a central location on land, provides the necessary air to continuously circulate the warmer bottom water. This technique is very effective compared with ice eaters or other mechanical devices that only circulate surface water. When keeping localized areas free from ice is a must, ADS ice melting aeration is exactly what you are looking for.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com