Echo Dot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition WFM home Kindle sports Tools

on July 1, 2017
This is a staple of any fantasy collection. It's a small, nice looking simple cover that matches the rest of this set, at a reasonable cost. I was surprised to see some black and white line illustrations in it. Other reviewers have commented on the type being too small. Personally, I never noticed this at all. It seemed pretty standard size to me.
on March 8, 2017
Good Quality and quick delivery time.. but the type is REALLY small. While I did view the samples online the small printing was a bit of a surprise. Obviously, still readable or I would have returned it... just a little awkward for my Son (12) as if he really needs brightly lit environment to read... Given these were purchased for bedtime reading, lighting can be a challenge..lol
on May 17, 2017
Great set with leather feel to them. Books are nice size in the hand as they are small. Print is also pretty small like reading a typical smaller bible. Nice addition to the library!
on October 15, 2017
I remember listening to this on the radio when I was a child and eagerly awaiting the next episode to be aired. Never thought I'd get the chance to own it and listen to it again and again. Great stuff!
on November 9, 2017
I love this edition. My daughter 3 at the time, and I read it through over the course of a couple months. She enjoyed the story so much that we're now reading it a second time!
on November 2, 2017
This drama is very well presented, although the American accents of the actors seem to diminish the authenticity of the story somewhat. However, it faithfully follows J.R.R. Tolkien's story line, and it makes the time pass pleasantly when on a long road trip
on March 2, 2016
Alan Lee's artwork is beautiful and this book shows off the amazing work he's done for The Lord of the Rings. I can definitely see the influence he had on the movies in this book.
on July 15, 2017
My all-time favourite book (or books, if you insist on separating the story into 3 or 6 portions!) There is nothing like it.
VINE VOICEon May 12, 2014
I got this for a friend for Christmas, and we both loved it; I almost had to buy one for myself. The pages are beautiful, and worth owning.

This book is perfect for any hardcore LotR fan, or even just artists or art lovers.
on October 13, 2017
Great customer service, of course an awesome book - thanks!