- Student Exclusive: Amazon Prime Student members save 10% on all textbook purchases. Enter code TEXT10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Pre-order Price Guarantee! Order now and if the Amazon.ca price decreases between your order time and the end of the day of the release date, you'll receive the lowest price. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on all books purchases. Enter code PROMO15 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Lords of the Sea: The Ali Rajas of Cannanore and the Political Economy of Malabar (1663-1723) Hardcover – Dec 1 2011
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'B. J. Mailaparambil deserves to be congratulated for this monograph which sheds new light on the "state society" of Malabar.' Dietmar Rothermund, Dossenheim, "H-Soz-u-Kult" 27.07.2012
About the Author
Binu John Mailaparambil (1973) is affiliated to the Department of History at Bielefeld University, Germany. He obtained his MA in History at Sree Sankaracharya University of Sanskrit, Kerala, India, and obtained a doctorate in History at the University of Leiden in 2007.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Asia > India
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Anthropology > Cultural
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Political Science > Political Doctrines
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > History > Asia
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > History > Europe
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Anthropology
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Political Science > Political Ideologies