- Product Dimensions: 20.6 x 16.3 x 13.5 cm
- Shipping Weight: 898 g
- Batteries 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required.
- Item model number: FXC33V
- ASIN: B073Q4TZG1
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: July 14 2017
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Lorex FXC33V 2K 4MP Outdoor Wi-Fi Bullet Security Camera HD Ultra Wide Angle
- 4MP Super HD (2680 x 1440) / 1080p (1920 x 1080) , 1/3" 4MP Sensor with 5x Digital Zoom
- 155 degrees diagonal, 130 degrees with dewarping field of view
- Speaker, Microphone, Full duplex and Active Noise Cancellation
- Four (4) high-power infrared LEDs (850nm), IR cut filter up to 60ft/18m
- 16GB microSD card included; microSDHC or microSDXC supported class 10 or higher
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
This WiFi security camera is designed to work seamlessly with our cutting-edge Lorex Secure app. This app will let you see live video whenever you want from your smartphone or tablet. Other features, such as our exclusive RapidRecap feature, easy-to-read event timelines, and instant push notifications for motion and sound events will help you monitor smarter and keep you up-to-date of any activity on your property. - HDR (High Dynamic Range) technology ensures that you capture the most important details, even in high-contrast lighting conditions. Dynamic range is measured as the difference between the brightest point and the darkest point of the video. HDR technology uses this difference to automatically adjust the picture's brightness, so you can see details in both the dark and bright areas on the video. - A massive 155 degrees ultra wide field of view provides you with more security coverage. Not only does this give you a better chance to capture evidence, it can help with earlier detections, which will give you more time to react if necessary. - A built-in speaker and microphone allows for crystal-clear two-way communication. This allows you to use your phone or tablet to speak with anyone at the other end of the camera. It also adds another dimension to your security coverage by providing valuable details (such as voices) should an incident occur. - Included with this WiFi camera is a 16 gigabyte memory card. This means that you have three recording options - you can store footage locally, in the cloud, or both. Thankfully, a included FLIR Cloud subscription comes with two-days of cloud recording. This ensures you will always have at least two days of footage locally and in the cloud for added insurance.
From the manufacturer
The Lorex HD Outdoor Wi-Fi Security Camera is the complete package. This versatile Wi-Fi camera features 4-megapixel (2K) video resolution, high powered infrared LEDs, ultra-wide angle viewing, and much more. It's perfect for outdoor use with weatherproof housing proven to withstand the harshest weather conditions. Easily connect and protect with the Lorex Secure app for live remote viewing from wherever you are. From keeping tabs on the kids to capturing suspicious activity on your property, you can depend on Lorex for all your home security and monitoring needs.
155° Ultra-Wide Field of View
A massive 155° ultra-wide field of view provides you with more overall visual coverage. This means your camera can cover larger open spaces, so you can see more around your home, and in clear 2K resolution.
16GB Local Storage Space
Store your video footage locally and save on fees with a 16GB pre-installed micro SD card. If you're looking to expand your storage capacity, a Lorex Cloud subscription is available to store more footage directly to the cloud.
Real-Time 2-Way Talk*
A built-in speaker and microphone allows for clear two-way communication. This allows you to use your mobile device to speak with anyone at the other end of the camera in real-time. It also adds another dimension to your security coverage by providing audio evidence (such as voices), if necessary.
Up to 60ft Night Vision Range
The Lorex Outdoor Wi-Fi Security Camera features four high-powered infrared LEDs. These LEDs illuminate the area in front of the camera, enabling the camera to detect light reflecting off objects or people, up to 60ft away. Add ambient light, such as an external house light, and this camera can record in color, throughout the night.
Resolution: 4MP Super HD (2680 x 1440) / 1080p (1920 x 1080) Enhanced H.264 Encoding
Remote Viewing Capabilities: Yes - with Lorex Secure app for viewing on iOS, & Android devices
Connectivity Requirements: Wi-Fi connection Broadband internet connection; min. 1 Mbps upload speed
Image Sensor Type: 1/3" 4mp Sensor With 5X Digital Zoom
Viewing Angle: 155° diagonal, 130° with dewarping field of view
Night Vision: Color Night Vision in ambient light conditions
Audio: Speaker/Microphone, Full Duplex, Active Noise Cancellation
A/C Power Adapter: Input: 100-240VAC 1.0A Output: 12V DC 1.0A
Indoor / Outdoor Weatherproof Camera: -4°F ~ 104°F / -20°C ~ 40°C
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
1. The camera has a decent video quality during the day. I like it. Even when you use the digital zoom, it give you a good video. This is why I am giving it a start here.
2. The mobile app - SUCKS big time. It's bad. Maybe it was design by engineers and no UX designer ever had any input on how to make it work, Maybe they outsourced it, I don't know, but it SUCKS! It's hard to use, deleting old clips is done one by one with 2-3 clicks, and you need to go from vertical to horizontal layout.
3. Notifications - SUCK big time. They are delayed as much as 10 Seconds even when the app is on your phone that is connected on the same WIFI as the camera. I want to know that someone is by the door a sec after they are there, not 5 or 10 seconds later!
4. Motion sensors - SUCK even MORE!. I only get notifications some of the times when there is a person by the door. The reason I know this is because I have a camera in the house ( Amazon Cloud cam) that notifies me for every motion a sec later.
5. Two-way audio - SUCKS - big delay in the audio - 5+ seconds maybe. Again, this is when I am on the same high speed Wifi router at home as the camera.
Overall, I will not recommend this camera to anyone. They need to go back to the drawing board here. Too many major issues with it and the price is high. If a new app is created and the notifications were with little to no delay, maybe I will give it a better rating.