The Lost Crops of the Incas: Little-Known Plants of the Andes with Promise for Worldwide Cultivation Paperback – Apr 19 2005
|New from||Used from|
|Paperback, Apr 19 2005||
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Ad Hoc Panel of the Advisory Committee on Technology Innovation, Board on Science and Technology for International Development, National Research Council --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
I understand why this book is so expensive and/or no longer in print. It serves a small audience. But if you live in a tropical highland biome (even the big island of Hawaii) where these plants will thrive, you will not find another practical book like it --- no matter how hard you look.
I know. I've tried.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Americas > South America
- Books > History > Ancient > Incan
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Agricultural Sciences > Tropical Agriculture
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Biological Sciences > Botany
- Books > Science & Math > Agricultural Sciences > Tropical Agriculture
- Books > Science & Math > Biological Sciences > Botany
- Books > Science & Math > History & Philosophy > History of Technology