Ann Louise Gittleman's Eat Fat, Lose Weight Cookbook Paperback – Mar 27 2001
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
At last, a plan that focuses on successful dieting and proper nutrition. -- Leo G. Frangipane, Jr., M.D., surgeon, author, speaker
Brilliant, groundbreaking, extraordinary. Ann Louise Gittleman has taken omega-3s to the highest level. -- Stephen T. Sinatra, M.D., F.A.C.C., author of Heart Sense for Women
Describes a wonderful way of eating the foods you love--and losing the weight you want to. -- Dr. Earl L. Mindell, author of Prescription Alternatives, Vitamin Bible, and Herb Bible
About the Author
Ann Louise Gittleman, N.D., C.N.S., America's First Lady of Nutrition, is one of the most respected and dynamic nutritionists in America today. Her books have sold nearly three million copies worldwide. They include Beyond Pritikin; Before the Change; Eat Fat, Lose Weight Your Body Knows Best; Get the Sugar Out; and The Living Beauty Detox Program.
Ann Castro is a Las Vegas-based freelance writer and editor.
Claudia Galofre Krevat is a chef who has been cooking and writing about food for more than 10 years.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Special Diet > Dietary
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Special Diet > Healthy
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Diets > Low Fat
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Diets > Weight Loss
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Diets > Weight Maintenance
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Exercise & Fitness
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Nutrition > Healthy Cooking
- Books > Medical Books
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine