No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Love Lake Kindle Edition
See all formats and editions Hide other formats and editions
Kindle Monthly Deals
Each month we unveil a new collection of Kindle books for $3.99 or less. Deals expire on the last day of the month. See more.
Poems written while living at Greenwood Lake, New York, while waiting to emigrate to Canada. Poems of love, passion and place.
Kenneth Lumpkin has been writing poetry most of his life. His first book with Create Space is "Song of Ramapough" and can be considered a "poetics of place" in the tradition of Charles Olson's "Maximus Poems" and William Carols Williams' "Paterson". Kenneth lives in London, Ontario with his wife, Kim, and still teaches online anthropology courses through two New jersey state universities, from his home in Canada.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There are no customer reviews yet.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Poetry > Regional & Cultural > United States
- Kindle Store > English Language Store
- Kindle Store > Kindle Unlimited
- Kindle Store > Kindle Unlimited > Literature & Fiction > Poetry
- Kindle Store > Kindle Unlimited > Literature & Fiction > United States
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Poetry > Single Authors > 20th Century
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Poetry > Single Authors > United States
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > United States > Poetry