- Product Dimensions: 15 x 5 x 14 cm
- Shipping Weight: 100 g
- Manufacturer reference: LoveS761290659322
- ASIN: B01MXHH34T
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Nov. 7 2016
- Average Customer Review: 36 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #439 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
LoveS DIY Bath Bomb Mold with 3 Sizes 6 Sets 12 Pieces for Crafting Your Own Fizzles
|Sale:||CDN$ 14.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over CDN$ 35. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfilment centres, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA products qualify for FREE Shipping
If you're a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfilment by Amazon .
- Note: Please use a small knife to unstack the molds instead of your hands.
- Come with three sizes, large for the bath, medium for pedicures and small for manicures
- Diameter: 4.5*2cm / 1.8*0.8inch, 5.5*2.5cm / 2.2*1inch, 6.5*3cm/2.6*1.2inch
- Perfect for shaping the homemade bath bombs. Make them look professional. Easy to use
- Package Content: Set of 6 including 12 half spheres. You can share fun with your friends or children!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Creating perfect Bath Bombs has never been easier with our Aluminum Sphere Bath Bomb Mold.
Simply put the mixture in the 2 halves of the mold and press them together to create incredible colorful bath bombs full of fragrance and high-quality, rich ingredients.
How to use:
Step 1: Fill each half of your dome molds with the ingredients mixtures until it's just overflowing a little.
Step 2: Press the two sides together and use a lot of pressure to compact the mixture firmly into the molds, to prevent cracking.
Step 3: Whisk away the excess mixtures around the molds.
Step 4: Use a metal spoon to tap slightly around the molds.
Step 5: Gently remove one side of the mold, then gently invert the bath bomb so the uncovered side is facing down, then gently remove the other half of the mold from the top.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
The largest size is smaller than I thought it'd be but that's not a big deal. The largest one is smaller than the bath bombs they have at Lush so if you're looking for really large bath bombs then you'll have to get a different set.
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category