Luckylaker Portable Fishing Sonar, Wired Fish Finder Fishfinder Alarm Sensor Transducer with Colored LCD Display
- ◆Fish and bottom contour readout: It detects and displays water depth, approximate fish location, short & tall weeds, sand & rocks on bottom.
- ◆The device suits for variety fishing environments: It can be used for off shore fishing, boat fishing, ice fishing, lake fishing, sea fishing and so on. You can also use it on a moving kayak with speed below 5mph.
- ◆Depth readout: The transducer detector range is in a 45°cone underwater. The detection of depth range is from 3ft(1m) to 328ft (100m) below sonar sensor. The depth can be shown either in feet or meter. The transducer is with 25 ft cable and removable transducer float.
- ◆Small fish finder with powerful functions: 5 modes sensitivity options; battery save mode; backlight mode; fish and fish school alarm. Normally it supports 4-5 hours continuous working with brand new batteries. Open battery save mode can be working even longer.
- ◆Warranty Policy: We offer 12 months warranty for this item. Any questions before or after purchase, please feel free to contact us via Amazon message (response within 24 hours every day online).
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
1. Measurement by: Meters / Feet
2. Display: 2 inch TN/ANTI-UV LCD
3. Backlighting: Blue LED
4. Sonar Transducer: 1.81inch diameter Round transducer sensor
5. Detect Depth Range : 0.7m(2.30ft)~ 100m (328.08ft) under sensor
6. Sensor coverage range: 45 degrees beam angle in 200Khz
7. Information displayed: water depth, fish location, and bottom grass & rocks, user selectable sensitivity, depth units, and fish alarm setting
8. Sensor Operating Temperature : -14°F to 122°F(-10°C-50°C)
9. Uses 4 x AAA batteries (not included)
Package Included :
1. Fish Finder Display
2. Sonar Sensor (Transducer) with 25ft cable
3. Removable Transducer Float with Rubber Stopper
4.Transducer Side-Scan Adapter
5. Stainless Bolt and Wing Nut
Use the sonar sounder in normal ways
Fix the float position in advance. Toss the sensor and float into the water.
For kayak fishing
1. Attach the Side-Scan Adapter to the boat hull using the mounting tabs;
2."shoot-Thru" the hull of a boat. Place the sonar sensor in 1 inches of water against the hull bottom.
For ice fishing
1. You should clear the snow on the ice layer. Make sure the surface is smooth enough.
2.There should be no air between the sensor and the ice. There should be no air between ice layer and the water below either. Otherwise, the fishing sonar will work properly.
3. Cut a hole through the ice and put the sonar sensor directly in the water. It is highly recommended.
1.The fish lures and the fish smaller than 3.94inch can’t be detected by the fish finder.
2.This model of fish finder doesn’t distinguish big fish and small fish normally. However, it can show big fish and small fish by adjusting sensitivity to high level through sensitivity setting.
3.The transmitter (transducer) is waterproof design but the receiver
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
124 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 124 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In all honesty I really couldn't be more happy. For someone who can only fish a small lake from a canoe or small craft, this produce could not be better.
You could attach it to your craft or just throw it out there with its float. Then when I'm done with it I love how it so compact that I can store it in the glove compartment of my truck.
One of the best things about it, is that it's really simple to use.
Money very well spent.
Resulted in a fish on the first cast.
After much use. Works great but can fog up on wet days. Battery life is excellent.
Want to see more reviews on this item?