- Item model number: SS6982-0.437-00
- ASIN: B00UXKM0MS
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: July 24 2015
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Lyn-Tron Hex Standoff, 18-8 Stainless Steel, Male-Female, #8-32 Screw Size, 0.25-Inch Width, 0.437-Inch Body Length (Pack of 10)
Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your account will only be charged when we ship the item.
- Hex standoff separates or connects components in a system for precise placement and can be gripped at its flats with a wrench or pliers for tightening
- 18-8 stainless steel provides strength and good corrosion resistance
- Plain surface has no finish or coating
- One end is threaded male, and the other end is threaded female
- Right-hand threaded
Specifications for this item
|Material Type||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Items||10|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
This hex standoff is made from 18-8 stainless steel with a plain finish and has one female and one male right-hand threaded end. The 18-8 stainless steel material provides strength and offers good corrosion resistance in many environments. It may be slightly magnetic. Standoffs are threaded fasteners that separate, space, or connect components within a system to ensure proper placement. They are available in round, hex, and square shapes. The flat sides of the hex and square standoffs can be gripped with a wrench or pliers to hold or tighten. Panel standoffs provide a decorative or architectural mounting option for glass or display panels and are available in configurations that mount either through or around a panel.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|