- Item model number: AA6980-1.000-25
- ASIN: B00UXK4SPK
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: July 24 2015
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Lyn-Tron Hex Standoff, Aluminum, Male-Female, #4-40 Screw Size, 0.25-Inch Width, 1-Inch Body Length (Pack of 10)
Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your account will only be charged when we ship the item.
- Hex standoff separates or connects components in a system for precise placement and can be gripped at its flats with a wrench or pliers for tightening
- Aluminum provides corrosion resistance, is lightweight, and has good electrical conductivity
- Clear Iridite finish resists corrosion
- One end is threaded male, and the other end is threaded female
- Right-hand threaded
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||10|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
This hex standoff is made from aluminum with a clear Iridite finish and has one female and one male right-hand threaded end. Aluminum provides corrosion resistance, is lightweight, and has good electrical conductivity. The material is nonmagnetic. The clear Iridite finish resists corrosion. Standoffs are threaded fasteners that separate, space, or connect components within a system to ensure proper placement. They are available in round, hex, and square shapes. The flat sides of the hex and square standoffs can be gripped with a wrench or pliers to hold or tighten. Panel standoffs provide a decorative or architectural mounting option for glass or display panels and are available in configurations that mount either through or around a panel.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|