|Parcel Dimensions||48.51 x 33.02 x 28.96 cm; 1.22 Kilograms|
|Item model number||VRI20|
|Size||Size III Medium|
|Item Weight||1.22 kg|
Compare Offers on Amazon
Add to your order
from Asurion Consumer Solutions of Canada Corp $24.99
- Covers failures due to drops, spills and cracked screens and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process. If we can't fix it, we will send you a reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
LyxPro VRI-20 Sound Absorbing Acoustic Foam Isolation Portable Microphone Shield, Vocal Recording Panel, High Performance - Stand Mountable
Enhance your purchase
- ACOUSTIC SOUND VOICE AND LOCAL TRACKS RECORDING : Preserve the clarity of your voice and instrument sound while eliminating audio wave bounce back and Interference when recording your favorite songs and tracks to deliver Dry Clear Crisp Sound with this high quality EVA foam sound absorber
- ELIMINATE AUDIENCE CHATTER AND NOISE INTERFERENCE : High quality Acoustic sound absorbing foam insulation sound diffusion reduces noise and room ambience to Create An Optimal Recording Condition in the Studio Home or Office vented thru the perforated aluminum back plate panel
- MAKE ANYPLACE YOUR PROFESSIONAL RECORDING SPACE : This high end sturdy lightweight aluminum and foam panels come fully assembled and fits right onto most microphone stands just position easily behind your microphone for effortless setup connect your microphone and you are ready to roll
- ALL MOUNTING AND SETUP ACCESSORIES INCLUDED : Comes with all standard mounting hardware to support easy setup to most recording Equipment and microphone stands without the hassle of extra assembly to create your own personal microphone recording booth
- FEATURES : Sleek and compact design measures 18.5" x 12.5" x 11" and Weighs a merely 6.25 Pounds; Easily Disassembles for Transport , 100% Customer Satisfaction GUARANTEED we stand behind our products and pride ourselves with exceptional customer service care
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Make a Great Recording in the Comfort of Your Home
The VRI-20 from LyxPro is an ABSORBING PANEL equipped with HIGH DENSITY ACOUSTIC FOAM that absorbs the voice and prevent it from getting bounced around the walls or other surfaces which usually creates unwanted echo or reverb. This is very critical when recording in a room that is not treated well or not treated at all which results in the recording being different than what was imagined and those things cannot be fixed at the post process.
Get More Control On How the Vocal or Instrument Should Sound
The VRI-20 will help you get more control on how the vocal or instrument should sound like by SUBSTANTIALLY REDUCING the extra ECHO or REVERB which will result in a drier sound, then the person who is doing the editing in the post process will have much more freedom to add and reduce effects without effecting the original recording.
Portable and Easy To Set Up
The VRI-20 is very convenient in a portable situation, it's easy to set up, mounts on most standard microphone stands and includes all the mounting hardware needed.
The VRI-20 comes with a limited 1 year warranty
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The packaging was brown paper as one of the usuals, however I would be a bit more comfortable if it had some sort of bubble packaging or at least something a bit more cushiony for this type of product, being a curved item it is possible it could bend if enough force was applied. The product box itself was nice, not too high quality but not bad either. The pieces for building it were all organized in a moulded foam specifically for the pieces, which was nice to see. The actual shield was only covered in some plastic, there was no other protection for it which is disappointing.
The Isolation Shield itself is very nice. It actually does not weigh a lot, so it could fit on a lot of light microphone stands. I have it on a Hamilton KB210M and it fits pretty naturally. Some stands maybe not, but it depends on how you mount it. It provides a good absorbing of sound, the acoustic foam is very thick and feels strong and dense. The build quality of the back frame is quite strong, but the cage behind feels a bit thin so it may be a little prone to damage. However I will obviously not be testing that.
I have a few complaints with the product, that could be improved though. First of all, I don't find it as tall as I'd like for my needs. I have a Rode NT1A with the shock mount and pop filter 1-piece, and the tip of the microphone is just a few centimetres below the top of the shield and foam. If either the mic raiser tool was able to shrink even more or the shield was just an inch or two taller, it would be that much better.
Also, there were basically no pictures with the setup instructions, just a step-by-step written list. It was a bit confusing to understand and I had to move on from reading it to just following my gut on what to do. It is not THAT hard to build, but it would've been a bit smoother if the manual had pictures other than designating which piece was which for building it.
But regardless of these, they were not too problematic for me at all. It only took a few minutes to set up and it does indeed provide a cleaner and crisper sound for recording. I am happy with the product and hope LyxPro will work on the things I mentioned for the future. If you are in need of an isolation shield at around the hundred dollar mark, this is not bad at all.
Thank you LyxPro, and thank you for reading.
Also, the package didn't include the bar to attach the mic.
Of course, if you want to constantly clamp it and unclamp it, I can see that will be difficult. But not a problem for me. It's in place, and not moving any time soon. Still to be determined if there's a lot of difference in my sound recording, but it meets my expectations so far.
By Calgary, alberta on March 1, 2017
Top reviews from other countries
- l'un des volets était plier
- le vendeur et difficilement contactable
mais Amazon a très bien géré le remboursement du matériel, et la réception de l’accessoire
¨Pour ce prix je vous conseille un panneau sans volet, en un seul block, surtout a ce prix la