MEASURE OF A HEART, THE, REPACKAGED ED. Paperback – Nov 1 2007
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
JANETTE OKE, recipient of the1992 ECPA President's Award and the 1999 CBA Life Impact Award for her significant contribution to the Christian book industry, has also won both the Gold Medallion Award and the Christy Award for fiction. Janette and her husband, Edward, live in Alberta, Canada.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
After the ceremony Austin approached Anna and asked her out for dinner. Austin finally asked Anna to marry him. She quietly accepted and Austin had the approval of Anna's father. But what concerned Anna was she would fall short of what a Minister's wife should be.
Austin was assigned to a little town not many people but they had their work cut out for them.
I will stop here but so many objects get in there way. Mrs. Paxton for one, the building that was about to collapse, Anna's questioning her right to be a Minister's wife and much more. Try it you will like it.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Fiction
- Books > Christian Living Store > Classic & Historical
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Canadian
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Historical
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Religious & Inspirational > Christian > Fiction
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Fiction