- Product Dimensions: 50.8 x 23.1 x 11.7 cm
- Shipping Weight: 99.8 g
- Item model number: 640820
- ASIN: B00CHILTMG
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: April 23 2013
- Average Customer Review: 231 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,428 in Home (See Top 100 in Home)
MELITTA Plastic Pour-Over Coffee Maker, Works with MELITTA #2 Cone Coffee Filters, Easy to Use Coffee Brewer, 1 Cup
- POUR-OVER COFFEE MAKER: Handcraft a cup of coffee with the time-honoured MELITTA Pour-Over method
- EASY TO USE: A fast, inexpensive way to bring out coffee’s true flavour. Simply place on top of your coffee mug or carafe, pop in the MELITTA cone filter, add your favourite finely ground coffee to taste and pour boiling water over the grounds slowly
- ONE-CUP COFFEE MAKER: New cone design enables you to see into the cup without lifting to avoid overfill. BPA-free plastic brew cone designed to fit many size mugs
- USES #2 CONE FILTERS: Comes with a start-up supply of MELITTA #2 cone filters
- COMMITTED TO SUSTAINABILITY: MELITTA makes an annual donation to American Forests Global ReLeaf ecosystem restoration projects to fund the replenishment of trees used in the production of its filters
- BUILT ON QUALITY: The MELITTA Company was founded in 1908, after Melitta Bentz grew tired of the bitterness and troublesome grounds in her coffee. Since then, we have continued to build on our values of quality, innovation and great taste
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Coffeehouse-quality coffee, handcrafted by you, in three easy steps. Coffee experts around the world know the best way to enjoy coffee is with the Pour-Over method, invented by Melitta Bentz in 1908. With MELITTA Pour-Over Coffeemakers, you can easily make handcrafted coffee. Just place a filter in the Pour-Over, scoop in your favourite coffee, pour hot water over the grounds and enjoy coffee that is rich in flavour and ready in seconds. Join the pursuit for better coffee.
The MELITTA Company was founded in 1908, after MELITTA Bentz grew tired of the bitterness and troublesome grounds in her coffee. With a spark of inventiveness, she poked holes in a brass pot and used her son's blotting paper to create the world’s first coffee filter, and a smooth tasting brew that was never bitter. Since then, we have continued to build on our values of quality, innovation and great taste. After all, as MELITTA Bentz believed, the best things in life are those you make yourself. We know she would be proud.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 231 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I buy #4 paper filters to use with it (if you can find the Melitta brand, they have the right density so that the water drains through at a good speed), which are slightly taller than this filter, but I love that that gives you some extra room when adding the boiling water. You can easily fill past the plastic edge, and just let the water creep up the paper filter.
My dad also uses this system. Single cups of fresh brewed coffee via a drip system are the tastiest in our opinion. This may not work well if you're hosting company or want to make more than a cup at a time, but for single use, I think there is nothing better.
Hint...i buy the basket filter as it is way way more economical then the no. 2. If you live in Canada, buy the P.C. brand basket filter and it fits wonderfully!
I've been using the same coffee beans for almost two months and after making a cup with this, I actually tasted different flavours that I haven't tasted before. I tasted a hint of chocolate for some reason which was really pleasant.
It make take a bit longer than automatic makers but the outcome is worth it. I pre wet the filter with hot water, put my grounds in (2 - 4 teaspoons), and wet the grounds with a little got water and wait thirty seconds. Then I continue to pour slowly until my mug has enough coffee. Takes about 3 to 4 minutes if I take my time.
If you want to step up your coffee game you have to try this. At this price you can't go wrong. I bought two of these one cup makers, one for home and one for work and the larger 10 cup Melitta coffee maker for when I have guests.
I used to use french presses, have for the last 5 years or so.
I got sick and tired of french presses only lasting 3-6 months until the glass would inevitably crack from the constant heat....
With this nothing can go wrong.... It's just a single piece of plastic.