|Place of Business||ALHAMBRA, CA 91801, USA|
|Product Dimensions||15.24 x 7.62 x 6.35 cm; 226.8 Grams|
|Item model number||MIC-B1002|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer part number||MIC-B1002|
|Safety Rating||CE, 3C, ROHS|
|Vehicle Service type||Passenger Car|
|Item Weight||227 g|
MICTUNING MIC-B1002 LED Light Bar Wiring Harness, Fuse 40A Relay On-off Waterproof Switch
Enhance your purchase
- MICTUNING MIC-B1002 wiring harness kit with Waterproof Red on/off toggle switch and easy to install.
- Details Makes Perfect:adopt flexible strand copper wire,up to 180 watt load capacity.It is universal fit for any 7" 10" 12" 20" 30" 40" light bars that is within 180w
- Great Construction:40A Power Relay and Inline Blade Fuse for multiple safety protection.With 2 lights output connections,it can hook with 2 led work light or 2 small watt led light bar and any else off road LEDs.
- 10FT Extendable Wiring Harness:up to 10ft of wiring that is plenty of length to put it where you want.
- CAUTIONs:We recommend professional installation,pls let professinal installer to wire the harness kit; If let the wire short circuit,the harness would melt and even caught a fire,We suggest that wrap all exposed wire with electrical tape to avoid a short circuit; Pls make sure your light within power 180W, or it would got melt as well.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Media: Automotive
- Item Quantity: 1
MICTUNING Wiring Harness for off road led lights is a perfect accessory for off road vehicles, working vehicles and any automobile that could use a relay to power specific equipment.
This wiring harness is up to 10 feet and with 2 leads can hook up 2 light fixtures,it is universal fit for any 7" 10" 12" 20" 30" 40" light bars,espcially good for light bar within 180w.
For light bar above 180w,we recommend you choose our MICTUNING Heavy Duty(HD) wiring harness for better job.
Quality wiring material - UL approved.
illuminated on/off toggle switch - can easily turn on/off the lights.
Inline blade fuse & 40A relay - multiple safety protection.
Universal Fit - compatible with all automobiles,Boats and devices equipped with a 10-30v power source.
Quick & Easy Install
1. Connect the red+ wire from the fuse to battery +; connect the black wire from the relay to the battery -;
2. Connect the white+;black- wire from the relay to light bar(red/black correspond to the wire of lights bar) ;
3. Connect the red+/black- wire of the switch to battery or any place of your car system to get power for the switch;
4. Turn on on/off button of switch to test the lights bar.
What you'll get:
1 Yr MICTUNING Warranty and lifetime Friendly Customer Service. Package included:1 x wiring harness full wiring kit,1 x Diagram.
From the manufacturer
MICTUNING is a worldwide famous brand with passion and innovative spirits, providing cost-effective LED lights to be the Bright Choice, for Safe and Fun! We also offer light accessories like:
- Durable Wiring Harness
- Easy Control Switch
- Mounting Brackets
- Power Supply
MICTUNING MIC-B1002 Wiring Harness - 2 Lead
Coming with toggle switch and more than 12ft wires simplifies the whole installation, which allows you to easily control the light fixtures. DC 10-30V wide operating volt range is suitable for most Off-road car, SUV, UTV, Boats, etc.
- IP65 Waterproof Toggle Switch
- More than 12ft, Flexible Mounting
- Inline Blade Fuse & 40A Relay, Safety Protection
- Premium Wires, UL approved, Excellent Performance
Made of IP65 waterproof rubber sealing, this On-Off switch is designed for easy control of LED lights/work lamps, which also illuminates charming red to decorate your love car.
Adopted premium PVC and well-conductive copper materials, the 40A relay works well in safety protection and conversion circuit.
Quick responsive blade fuse, being as overload and short-circuit protector, effectively protects the whole circuit.
Satisfy Your Need
MICTUNING MIC-B1002 LED Light Bar wiring harness is wrapped by a thermoplastic jacket that insulates up to 105℃, able to bear up to 180-watt led light bar/work lights. More than 12ft wire is a great design for flexible mounting from car head to tail, suitable for most off-roads, SUV, ATV, UTV and other marine boat with 10-30V power source.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1.) The Y-splice for the lights is not crimped or soldered together, only twisted and heat shrinked. The joint simply just fell apart without any tension during installation. Now, this isn't a big deal to me because I simply just cut the heat shrink off, soldered the joint back together and rewrapped it, but it is something important to take note of, and why I won't give the harness 5 stars.
2.) If you're only going to your front grill/bumper, you'll have more than enough length. If you're going back toward a headache rack, like I did for one of my installs, you won't have enough length - obviously this is completely a matter of circumstance, but I'm just pointing it out for anyone else.
By Steve ERT on June 19, 2017
This made a small job into a big job because I had to pull the switch wiring in order to install the switch. When I re-wired it according to the diagram nada.
In figuring that out I learned that not only was the diagram useless but that the relay was shot too.
So it doubled the amount of time it took to install because I ended up having to cut the relay out and re-wire the whole thing.
If I had known it would have some sub-par rubber cap like this, I'd have purchased a different design. it looks awful.
edit: the switch isn't too terrible after playing around with it, I just wish the connectors were of better quality. I hope they don't give out and corrode like others have posted. I have used dielectric grease on mine along with electrical tape for insulation. here's hoping.
Lighted rocker switch
In my experience of this product it is NOT suitable to run two small LED lamps for an ATV. If there are other reviews like mine then definitely do not purchase.