- Save 15% on MINGER Rechargeable LED Neck Book Light when you purchase 1 or more MINGER MusicPro RGB TV Strip Lights offered by MingerDirect. Enter code M5NR4ADS at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on Minger 12 Pack 3.3ft/1m Starry String Lights when you purchase 1 or more Minger MusicPro RGB 6.6ft Strip Lights for TV offered by MingerDirect. Enter code Q7XQ2BKW at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on Govee Smart WiFi Plug (Alexa & APP control) when you purchase 1 or more MINGER MusicPro RGB TV Strip Lights offered by MingerDirect. Enter code 5RYO9TIF at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on Under Cabinet Wireless Puck Lights(6 pack) when you purchase 1 or more MINGER MusicPro RGB TV Strip Lights offered by MingerDirect. Enter code CMZH2MA5 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Minger 2 Set 5m/16.4ft RGB Fairy String Lights (Battery Operated) when you purchase 1 or more Minger MusicPro RGB 6.6ft Strip Lights for TV offered by MingerDirect. Enter code H37APN3A at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 30% on Govee Night Lights for Kids (Touch Control） when you purchase 1 or more MINGER MusicPro RGB TV Strip Lights offered by MingerDirect. Enter code FQHBZ532 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Minger 33ft/10M Waterproof Rope Lights when you purchase 1 or more Minger MusicPro RGB 6.6ft Strip Lights for TV offered by MingerDirect. Enter code FTS54EEZ at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
MINGER MusicPro RGB LED Strip Lights, Multi Color TV Backlight Bias Lighting Kit with Controller, 6.6ft IP65 Waterproof, 7 Colors to Choose, USB Powered
- Special music mode : Built-in high sensitivity mic, spectrum with light and colors adjusting automatically base on the ambient sound, LED lights sync with music. The strip light suit any type of music, including slow, relaxing tunes and dance music.
- Alleviates eye-strain -- Adds a Subtle TV backlight to your monitor, reducing the eyestrain caused by differences in picture brightness from scene to scene in movies, shows and games.Perfect mood light and can improve image clarity.
- Multiple scenarios : 7 colors offer various atmospheres, provide you with the greatest experience. Can be mounted on TVs, PCs, home theaters or other display screens. Portable controller, no more accessories are required.
- Easy Installation : LED strip light is 6.56ft can be cut with scissors on the cut marks to fit the desired size of your TV. Use the 3m adhesive to attach to almost any surface, powered by any devices with output 5V 2A usb port. Just plug-and-play!
- Safe to use : LED light strip has a working voltage of 5V and are equipped with short circuit protection and memory function. IP65 waterproof, extremely low-heat, touchable and safety for children. The lights tape on the back come with an strong adhesive , easy installation.
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
Why on earth would you need a light behind your TV ?
Our eyes try to adjust to the average brightness level in a room, so when there is a large difference between the brightness on our screens and the brightness level in the room, our eyes work harder and fatigue more easily than usual. This results in headaches, dizziness and eye dryness. The MINGER TV Backlight raises the brightness level of the room - without the need to turn on lamps or lights that will create a glare on your screen - which gives your eyes a break. Building your colorful home theater.
Fit Your Mood
Indoor or Outdoor Use
|5M Strip Light||5M Strip Light||5M Strip Light||TV Backlight||5M Daylight White|
|Lamp Beads||150 LEDs||150 LEDs||150 LEDs||60 LEDs||300 LEDs|
|Sync to Music||Yes||Yes||No||Yes||No|
|Control||APP||On-line controller||Remote Control||On-line controller||On-line controller|
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Showing 1-6 of 144 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
☺ Bright LED’s
☺ 7 Colour variations
☺ Large buttons
☺ 6.5 feet
☺ Music mode
Cons: None that I have noticed
Overall: If you’re looking for a solid set of LED string lights a great price, look no further. Recommended.
I enjoy helping consumers make informed decisions. Thank you very much for the 'Yes' helpful vote, and please feel free to comment or ask questions related to this product or other items I have reviewed on Amazon.
Opening the packaging, I found a static dissipating bag that contained the entire LED strip and the USB controller all rolled together. I cleaned the back side of my TV to remove any dust, unrolled the spool of LEDs and found the center. I then peeled off the adhesive backing and started sticking the strip on to the TV, starting from the top of the TV at its middle point and working out from there. I stuck the strip about 1/2" in from the edge, so it wouldn't be visible from the front of the TV, and on my 40" Samsung was able to completely cover the top and down both sides of the TV. There wasn't enough LEDs to cover the bottom, but I didn't really want to have them flashing into the TV stand anyway, I wanted them to light up the wall behind the TV. The corners were tricking as this LED strip doesn't like to bend sideways, so I had to use the include adhesive clips to secure the corners with a little fold (shown in the attached pictures). Once the LEDs are attached, you plug in the USB cable and stick the controlled to the backside of the TV in a convenient place to reach, and you're all set! I really like that the controller is inline with the LED strip, because a lot of other kits have separate controlled or require additional power plugs that become disorganized and messy.
What I really like about this kit is that the LED strip, since it's powered by the USB port on the TV, turns on and off with the TV, so you don't have to go through the hassle of turning off the TV and then reaching behind the TV to turn the strip off. There are two modes available through the controller, and you can also turn the strip off independent of the TV if you choose. The first mode allows you to cycle through 7 different back light colours. I do wish this mode offered the option to dim the LEDs, as they all come on at full brightness. I also wish white was offered for when you're watching regular TV, but instead I use the light blue back lighting. The second mode pulses the LEDs in step to the audio of the TV, which is pretty neat if you've having a party and streaming music through a smart TV. This mode allows different brightness levels, although it can be hard to tell which brightness you're on. I do wish there was an option to have a single colour pulse in time with the audio, such as red during a horror movie, as the continuously flashing colours can become distracting.
Overall, I was happy with the results and how it turned out. I think this LED light strip will get lots of use during parties or watching movies, and has a 'wow' factor when people first see it. The price, at just $14, is very good and undercuts most other kits. I see a new version of this kits is now available for about $26, and it includes app control and I believe addresses the few issues I had with the LED brightness and changing colours during the pulsing mode.
Please note that this product was provided to me as a sample for the purpose of a fair and honest review. The product was judged on its merits, claims, functionality and value, comparing its cost and the cost of similar products available on Amazon.ca
Forwarded a Replacement unit promptly.
Works Perfect and I'm pleased with this resolvement.
- - -
EDIT: Cancelled return, keeping Product and Updating review.
Went to package item for return shipping and decided to try it once more on another device USB port. It lit up all over again. Works as before. Returned it to the Flat screen USB and works there now again as well. Pulse Audio still doesn't seem to function but I've decided to keep it anyhow. (long as it stays working?)
- - -
One week usage I got out of this purchase. Instantly stopped working while in color selection mode. Pulse to audio feature never worked at all. Returning item and requesting replacement or refund.
- - -
Adhesive isnt very good (yes I cleaned the area with alcohol and the adhesive came loose after 15 minutes of tv watching.)
Need to order a second as it only covers half of my 65" tv.
Using a usb wall wart to power it.
I dropped one star because of the adhesive.
I used duct tape to hold it to the back.
- Small, seemingly eco-friendly packaging
- Easy Set Up
- Colour Variety
- Low price
- Did not come with any instruction manual, set up guide, etc.
- Did not come with adhesive corner pieces shown in other reviews on Amazon
- As expected the device is nowhere near as bright as the edited promo photos, this should be expected though
- Adhesive was not very sticky; peeled off with the blue protective layer for a small portion
- Would only cycle through colours and would never let me set a colour. AKA Basic functioning didn't work.
- Whenever I touched the remote the lights would all flash white and the product would shut down for ~10 seconds
- Although the device worked on a basic level, my Roku TV said the device would need more power, and their website recommended the USB device (lights) were plugged into a wall to get enough power.
NOTE: Could not text music/sound function, product was so bad within 15 mins of being set up I decided I needed to return it.
Want to see more reviews on this item?