MPERO IMPACT X Series Kickstand Case for Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen 2014) - Glow in the Dark Green
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Built to be tough and durable; Accident prone to large drops and tumbles.
- Designed tough with a dual layer system of shock absorbing silicone and outer reinforced tough polycarbonate plastic.
- Locking kickstand feature ideal for watching videos, browsing the web and reading in horizontal or vertical positions.
- Precise cutouts for all given ports thus keeping device functionality to a maximum.
- Textured design and silicone materials provide for a more enhanced device grip and tactile feel.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Are you in need of durable and accident prone style cell phone case? Look no further than the MPERO IMPACT X Series Kickstand Case for Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen 2014). The IMPACT X is made of the highest quality polycarbonate plastic and shock absorbing silicone giving your device maximum protection and enhanced grip. The outer shell comes with a kickstand feature which makes it ideal for watching videos, movies, reading, and browsing the web, easy and convenient. Designed with extreme protection in mind, the IMPACT X is designed to take huge bumps and tumbles while keeping your device safe and protected. When you're looking for a durable case that offers utility and full device protection, look no further than the MPERO IMPACT X Series Kickstand Case for Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen 2014).
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Note that I ordered the glow in the dark green unit, but the vendor was out so I asked him to send me the blue/green one (blue rubber, green plastic) instead, which I do like. There's also no "odor" problem at all with this one (some users have reported the black rubber version have an odor problem; don't know if that's been resolved).