Rock Band Green Day
- Play as custom 3D characters featuring the likenesses of Green Day members Billie Joe Armstrong, Mike Dirnt and Tré Cool
- Enjoy 47 Green Day songs
- Unlock prizes as you progress through the story
- Sing in three-part vocal harmonies
- Import Green Day DLC onto your Green Day game disc
- Platform: Xbox 360
- ESRB Rating: Teen
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Green Day: Rock Band puts players on stage as multi-platinum selling and Grammy Award winning group Green Day, featuring the band’s most-defining albums and key moments throughout their career to date. Players perform vocals, guitar, bass and drums using award-winning Rock Band technology. 3D visuals and archival material give players a unique view into the music and vision of this pioneering band.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
This is a review for the solo "career mode" only. Haven't touched the XBOX live and multiplayer yet--I will update my review once I do that. I am also a big Green Day fan so that also affects my review.
I have REALLY been enjoying this game!!! I played through the whole main game in two days (which is HIGHLY unusual for me... I rarely ever complete a game no matter how much I enjoy it) and am now working on unlocking all of the bonus content.
* Great variety of songs from Insomniac - 21st Century Breakdown albums (3 partial albums, 3 full albums)
* Great variety of slow/fast/punk/pop-punk songs
* Great behind the scenes videos, photos, and concert performances -- rewarding and fun to complete the challenges
* I have only played guitar so far, (completed on hard and started on expert) but the parts have been a lot of fun and have a nice variety in song styles and playing styles
* Great replay value. As with all other Rock Band games, with 4 instruments to play, 3 part vocal harmonies, and 4 difficulty levels to choose from, there is plenty to do!
* Repetitive stage-entrance videos (it appears to be one video for each venue that is shown at varying angles. It would have been nice to put forth the small effort to create a couple more varieties.
* Only 3 venues (and thus 3 sets of outfits for the bands)
* A little on the short side (would have loved more songs for the earlier days) in terms of the initial run-through
All in all, Green Day: Rock Band is very entertaining and a must-have for Green Day fans despite the average visual appearance. If you like Green Day at all, this is a must-have for your Rock Band collection!
It has the feel of a live concert even though you are playing to the studio albums. The crowd chimes in during certain choruses of the popular songs.
I have pretty much all of the Rock Band/Guitar Hero games and I usually just play the guitar and drums but this is the first game that I've actually wanted to sing along with. However, I don't like the fact that they silenced the curse words in the lyrics. There are also some fun and interesting bass lines in this game.