Macbeth (MAXNotes Literature Guides) Paperback – Aug 4 1994
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back CoverREA’s MAXnotes is an insightful series of literature study guides covering over 80 of the most popular literary works. MAXnotes study guides are student friendly and provide all the essentials needed to prepare students for homework, discussions, reports, and exams. Our MAXnotes for William Shakespeare’s Macbeth study guide includes an overall summary, character lists, explanation and discussion of the plot, overview of the work’s historical context, and a biography of the author. Each section of the work is individually summarized and includes study questions and answers. Our William Shakespeare’s Macbeth MAXnotes study guide is a handy resource when preparing for exams or doing homework, and it makes a great companion to the original work. William Shakespeare’s Macbeth MAXnotes is also an invaluable resource for English teachers who are teaching the original work and need a refresher. Each MAXnotes includes topics for term papers with sample outlines.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Performing Arts > Theatre > History & Criticism
- Books > Education & Reference > Schools & Teaching
- Books > Education & Reference > Test Preparation
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Performing Arts > Theatre > History & Criticism
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Classics > British
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Drama > British & Irish
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Drama > History
- Books > Literature & Fiction > History & Criticism
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Literature
- Books > Textbooks > Test Prep & Study Guides