Macrolichens Of The Pacific Nw Bp Paperback – Jun 2003
See all formats and editions Hide other formats and editions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
There are no customer reviews yet on Amazon.ca
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
4 of 4 people found the following review helpful
By T. Vanover - Published on Amazon.com
Format: Paperback Verified Purchase
Another book I purchased as my professor wouldn't let this book leave the laboratory. Any book with Bruce McCune listed as author is an investment. This quality book is great for the field; not heavy and just the right size for a backpack. The photographs are very representative of in-field specimens in the NW - making it nice to ID a lichen without having to take it back to the lab. Having a degree in plant ID is not required for this book. The book also has a great glossary complete with illustratons.
By Joseph Dimeglio - Published on Amazon.com
this is one of the most in depth manuals on the chemotaxonomic/taxonomic break downs of macrolichen, and would make a great addition to any ones collection. i highly recommend professor McCunes macrolichens of the pacific nw.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Biological Sciences > Botany
- Books > Science & Math > Biological Sciences > Botany
- Books > Science & Math > Biological Sciences > Collection & Preservation
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Field Guides > Regional > United States
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Flora > Mosses & Lichens
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Plants > Mosses & Lichens