- Product Dimensions: 50.5 x 36 x 24 cm ; 4.8 Kg
- Shipping Weight: 4 Kg
- Item model number: CES432070002/02/1
- ASIN: B0058FADEA
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Sept. 19 2011
- Average Customer Review: 11 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #62,008 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
Mad Catz Saitek Pro Flight Cessna Rudder Pedals (CES432070002/02/1)
- Authentic Cessna Pedals with independent toe brakes
- Rudder Axis-With self-centering mechanism
- Independent brake axis - Allows for precise control when braking
- Self cantering with adjustable damping
- Extended foot rest included for added comfort over long flights
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Amazon.ca Product Description
Inspired by pedal designs found in cessna aircraft, the rudder pedals are solid and robust, providing durability and authenticity for the most demanding of aspiring pilots foot plate included that will allow for greater control when using the rudder axis. Also included are a multitude of fixing options.-authentic cessna pedals with independent toe brakes -rudder axis-with self-centering mechanism -independent brake axis-allows for precise control when braking -self cantering with adjustable damping -extended foot rest included for added comfort over long flights -smart technology (st) programming software allows gamers to configure their controls to suit their preferred gaming style, and to save the configurations as personal profiles compatible with all mayor flying games including --fs x and 2004-x-plane-lock-on 2-black shark-falcon 4.
From the Manufacturer
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
A must have for anyone who likes flight simulators and wants to do pilot training. buy it with the cessna yoke, trim wheel an many other things you can add!
Overall I'm not thrilled with Saitek's (up to now) lack of support for x-plane sim vs. FSX etc... The installation discs contained useless out of date drivers for my system... so installation was not straight forward.
It provides that necessary touch of realisim to Flight Simulation and I would recommend this to any serious Sim pilot..
Most recent customer reviews
Works as advertised, just ensure your chair won't roll back when you press the pedals.Published 17 months ago by John Smith