- Product Dimensions: 30 x 11.5 x 15.5 cm ; 885 g
- Shipping Weight: 898 g
- Item model number: PZ69
- ASIN: B002DUCF7Q
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: March 7 2011
- Average Customer Review: 20 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #25,192 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
Mad Catz Saitek PRO Flight Radio Panel (PZ69)
|Price:||CDN$ 195.79 FREE SHIPPING.|
- A set of switches and LED displays for use in controlling various aspects of flight
- Works with Microsoft Flight Simulator X and 2004
- LED displays work fully in real time with Flight Simulator X and 2004, removing the need to bring the radio stack up on screen
- Standby switch-set your standby frequencies and then set to active at the touch of a button
- Twin concentric adjustment dials adjust frequency units incrementally for quicker selection of your required frequency
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You can upgrade your flight simulation experience for Microsoft flight simulator x with the Saitek pro with the Saitek pro flight radio panel.
From the Manufacturer
“The Radio Panel offers…value, universal flexibility, compatibility, nice looks and realistic feel.”
Closer to Reality
Each display works in real-time with FSX, X-Plane, and Prepar3D. One or more Radio Panels can easily integrate into the Saitek Pro Flight Yoke or your own home cockpit setup. Gone are the days of using fussy onscreen controls for COM1/2, NAV1/2, DME, ADF, and XPDR functions.
- Easy-to-Read Radio Stack with 4 LED Displays
- Instantly Switch Between Communication and Navigation Functions
- Precisely Dial-in Active and Standby Frequencies
Flight Simulation Software Compatibility
- FSX - Flight Simulator X (PC only)
- X-Plane 10 (PC and Mac)
- Prepar3D 2.2 (PC only)
- Most Other Flight Simulation Software
Incremental Frequency Adjustment
Seamlessly integrating into FSX, X-Plane*, and Prepar3D software, no longer do you have to zoom into your flight sim’s onscreen controls to make modifications. And the process even works both ways, giving you the option to make real-time, incremental adjustments within the sim or on the Radio Panel. Change frequencies within your sim and the Panel will react accordingly. Change frequencies on the Panel and the sim will automatically and immediately reflect your selection. (*Plugins available at Saitek.com.)
Fully Customizable to Meet Your Needs
Saitek’s Pro Flight Yoke is the foundation of an authentic flight sim experience and built to harmonize with many other Saitek flight simulation products. Saitek's range of Instrument Panels are modular and interchangeable by design, and can be situated one on top of another or side-by-side. Want the Altimeter above the Compass? Done. Want your Vertical Speed Indicator to the left of your Airborne Direction Finder? Go for it. It’s your choice. Easy-to-use mounting brackets provide the means to arrange your flight simulation setup in a configuration only limited by your imagination.
Saitek Pro Flight Simulator Cockpit Shell – The Ideal Hangar for Flight Sim Gear
Our cockpit shell is styled after GA trainers, and ready to accept your current and future flight sim hardware. Begin with Saitek's Pro Flight Yoke, then easily add Rudder Pedals and a multitude of Switch, Navigation, and Instrument Panels to fully equip your flight simulator. Commercial or private, seasoned or novice, you have the ability to build your setup with all the essentials needed to vastly improve your skill set and muscle memory.
Get the Ultimate Pre-made Flight Sim Cockpit
Saitek now offers two solutions which effectively remove the guesswork from creating your own flight sim setup. The first solution is a solidly built, custom cockpit frame which securely houses all of your Pro Flight gear. The second solution is even more robust – a fully loaded, professional-grade cockpit which includes all controls and instruments to qualify as a complete procedure trainer.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most recent customer reviews
I am disappointed. This item does not work properly. I am not sure how to return it.Published 8 months ago by Amazon Customer