- Product Dimensions: 49 x 45.3 x 41.8 cm ; 907 g
- Shipping Weight: 4.2 Kg
- Item model number: PZ44
- ASIN: B000TCD1UK
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Jan. 19 2011
- Average Customer Review: 28 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #44,847 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
Mad Catz Saitek Pro Flight Yoke with Three-Lever Throttle (PZ44)
- POV Hat, 14 button controls, and 3-position mode switch
- Stainless steel yoke shaft and 2-position clamp
- Comes with separate three axis lever throttle
- Integrated 3-port USB 2.0 Hub
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
This ships separately from other items in your order. The item ships in its original manufacturer's packaging and therefore the contents cannot be concealed.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Amazon.ca Product Description
Satie pz44 pro flight yoke system.
From the Manufacturer
Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System
Whether your preferred plane is commercial or private, the Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System is a must-have for the flight simulation enthusiast. Delivering realistic and precise control while enhancing muscle memory, the Yoke simulates what it feels like to truly fly an aircraft. A solid foundation for an array of specialized simulation hardware, this is as close as you can get to actual flight without climbing into a cockpit.
Saitek Pro Flight Yoke
The Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System features a durable stainless steel shaft with precision bearings for smooth, predictable elevator and aileron control. The built-in stopwatch is perfect for timing approaches, and if your PC lacks available USB ports, an integrated USB Hub* provides a docking station for additional Saitek hardware.
*Saitek Pro Flight Yoke Power Adapter required to power Yoke's USB Hub (sold separately).
Saitek Pro Flight Throttle Quadrant
The included Throttle Quadrant features detents for idle and reverse thrusters. Detachable lever knobs enable you to customize your flight by configuring any combination of throttle, flaps, mixture or prop pitch. For an extra layer of realism, additional Throttle Quadrants are available separately for multi-engine setups.
- Used with the included ST Programming Software, an integrated mode switch trebles the number of controls you have at your fingertips.
- Accurately time each leg of your flight plan with the integrated chronometer.
- Unique, 2-position desk clamp keeps your Yoke and Quadrant securely fixed no matter how extreme the flying conditions.
- 14 Buttons.
- POV Hat Switch.
- 3-Position Mode Switch.
- 3 Axis Levers on Quadrant.
- Elevator and Aileron Axes on Yoke.
- FSX — Flight Simulator X
- Most Other Flight Simulation Games
- USB 2.0 Port
- Windows XP, Vista or 7 (32- and 64-bit)
Flight Simulation Software Compatibility
Versatile Mounting Options:
Saitek's Pro Flight Yoke and Throttle Quadrant are both equipped with highly adaptable mounting clamps which provide the freedom to configure your kit in any manner you see fit. Whether situated atop your desk or clamped to the front of it, you can securely place the controls exactly where you want them.
Fully Customizable to Meet Your Needs
Modular and interchangeable, Saitek's range of Instrument Panels can be situated one on top of another or side-by-side. Want the Altimeter above the Compass? Done. Want your Vertical Speed Indicator to the left of your Airborne Direction Finder? Go for it. Easy-to-use mounting brackets provide the means to arrange your flight simulation setup in a configuration only limited by your imagination.
Build the Ultimate Virtual Cockpit
With Saitek's Pro Flight Yoke System, the configuration of your dreams can become reality. From just a Yoke and a Throttle Quadrant, easily add Rudder Pedals and a multitude of Switch, Navigation, and Instrument Panels to fully customize your flight simulator. Commercial or private, seasoned or novice, you have the ability to equip your flight simulation setup with all the essentials needed to vastly improve your skill set and muscle memory.
Additional Saitek Pro Flight Products
Use these other fine Saitek Pro Flight products to build the ultimate virtual cockpit.
Control the rudder and toe brakes of your aircraft with your feet ...
Expand the number of controls for your flight simulation setup...
Display and update 1 of 12 different instruments in real time...
LED displays work in real-time with Flight Simulator X ....