Magic Lantern Guides®: Nikon D90 Paperback – Feb 3 2009
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Unfortunately, this was the one I least appreciated of the four books I read about my D90 (yeah, I know, kind of obsessive, don't you think?). First half of the book is OK. Just OK. The second half of the book kills it: it's a repeat of the owner's manual.
I recommend David Busch's "Nikon D90 Guide to Digital SLR Photo" or even "D90 for Dummies" (for those who are really really "green").
Sorry Simon Stafford, your book didn't do it for me.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Digital Photography
- Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Equipment, Techniques & Reference > Color
- Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Equipment, Techniques & Reference > Reference
- Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > How-to > Magic Lantern Series
- Books > Computers & Technology > Digital Audio, Photography & Video > Digital Photography & Video > Digital Photography