Moto E 2nd Gen Case, MagicMobile [Dual Armor Series] Hybrid Impact Resistant Moto E 2nd Generation Shockproof Tough Case Hard Plastic with Silicone Protective Case for Moto E 2 (2015) [Black / Green]
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Premium case ultra protective perfectly designed for Motorola Moto E 2nd Generation provides full protection agains shock, bumps and scratches.
- Rugged back texture provides better grip preventing slips and falls. Excellent, steady and secure fit. High raised edges offers extra protection to the screen.
- Made from high quality selected materials giving 360° of protection: Hard PC prevents scratches and damages while the flexible soft skin silicone absorbs bumps and accidental shocks.
- Slim, cute and fashionable. Perfect cut outs keep the device functions accessible all the time, no need to remove the case.
- Compatible only Motorola Moto E (2nd Generation) (2015) all Carriers: AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon, International. It will NOT fit moto E 1st gen.
Customers who bought this item also bought
MAGIC MOBILE Case compatible only with Motorola Moto E 2nd Generation (2015) Impact Resistant Case for moto e 2nd gen provides the maximum protection against scratches and scuffs,enabling you to keep your device in new condition and well preserving its looks and features. Made of two durable and protective layers: Soft rubber silicone shockproof absorbent silicone and hard anti-scratch poly-carbonate shell. Fits perfectly and protects your phone the way it deserves. Furthermore, all the openings for the dock connector, charger, side buttons, speaker, microphone and camera were precisely cut to allow full access to all the wireless device functions. Important benefits of this product: - Protect your phone from scratches and shocks. - Fashionable colors. - Product exactly like the pictures. Package Includes: - 1x MagicMobile case for Moto E 2nd Gen MagicMobile® is a trademark protected by the US Trademark Law. Magic Mobile® products are sold by authorized sellers only. MOTOROLA and the Stylized M Logo are registered trademarks of ®Motorola Trademark Holdings. Motorola does not endorse use of the product
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Additional: It's now been several months using this case and although it seemed a little loose in the beginning, I must admit it has never come off or even started to come off. It almost seems to have tightened up with use. So would recommend it very much, just be aware the colour is not as shown at all.