Annong Mini Magnesium Flint Tooth Scraper Stone Fire Starter Lighter Survival Kit For Hunting Camping (Orange)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Material:Flint stone,magnesium stone,scraper(iron). Condition:Brand new.
- Applicable at anywhere,anytime and any condition,including moist weather or low temperature
- Safed,convenient carrying and durable. Can be used more than 1000 times.
- Suit for military,hunting,fishing and other outdoor,camping activities,also good for survival tool.
- Lightweight,safe and fireproof, Sparks easily:ignite paper,dry grass or bark
How To Use:
1. Place the flint on ground upwardly and put the scraper vertically to the flint, then scrape some magnesium powder on some inflammable materials, like paper or branch.
2. Place the flint on ground at about 45° and 2.5 cm from the magnesium powder scraped, then scrape the flint fast to produce spark so as to light up the inflammable material.
-Material: Flint stone, magnesium stone, scraper (iron)
-Magnesium Diameter: 4mm (0.16") Approximately
-Total Length: 65mm (2.55") Approximately
-Available Stick Length: 38mm (14.93") Approximately
-Color: Red / Orange / Green
1 x Flint fire starter