Making The News: A Guide For Nonprofits And Activists Paperback – Apr 16 1998
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Rather than rant, Making the News simply shows how to play the game. -- The Nation, Harvey Wasserman
About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
This book shows you how to make your cause 'interesting' to those who matter in getting your message across: the Media.
You'll learn how to do several things like give speeches, create an identity, use props & mascots and more.
Although it could have probablly included more in-depth detail and 'how-to' it was certainly worth the investment.
Bottom Line: Worthwhile addition for any activist or their organization. Invaluable for the person in charge of making causes and campaigns noticed!
Paul Pamias Umbra@idt.net
Most recent customer reviews
This is the how-to book I wish I had written. It's perfect for activists, charities, government agencies, even PTAs! Read morePublished on April 25 2002 by Amy Bertsch
A must read for any activists. Easy to understand and yet effective.Published on Nov. 13 2001 by WU WAI MAN
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Business & Investing > Marketing & Sales > Advertising
- Books > Business & Investing > Skills > Communications
- Books > Education & Reference > Words, Language & Grammar > Communication
- Books > Education & Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Writing > Journalism
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Pop Culture
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Current Events > Mass Media > Media Studies
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Communication > Media And Society
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Media Studies
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Political Science
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Popular Culture
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Sociology
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Marketing & Sales > Advertising