Makita LXT218 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 2-Piece Combo Kit
- Two-speed 1/2-Inch hammer driver-drill (0-400 / 0-1, 700 RPM) with 4-pole motor, 560 inch-Pounds of torque
- Variable-speed impact driver (0-2, 300 RPM), 1,330 inch--Pounds of max torque
- Both feature a built-in LED light to illuminate work area and rugged tool belt clip
- Makita LXT lithium-ion battery, Energy Star rated 30-minute rapid optimum charger, 430-Percent total lifetime work, 2.5X more cycles
- Three-year warranty on tool, one-year warranty on battery and charger
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
This 2-pc. Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion cordless combo kit includes a hammer driver-drill and an impact driver. The 2-speed , 1/2in. Hammer Driver-Drill (0-400 / 0-1700 RPM) with Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 560 in.-lbs. of Max Torque and weighs only 4.9 lbs. Variable speed , Impact Driver (0-2300 RPM) provides 1330 in.-lbs. of Max Torque in a compact design and weighs only 3.4 lbs. Makita's LXT Lithium-Ion battery and optimum charging system produces 430-Percent total lifetime work with 2.5X more cycles. Lithium-Ion battery provides longer run time, 5X lower self-discharge (for use any time) and 16 firm-holding contact terminals (for constant high power) 30-minute rapid optimum charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature. Charger also has a built-in fan to cool the battery which helps produce more lifetime work. Tools Included: 2: hammer drill-driver, impact driver, Storage Case Included: Yes, Volts: 18, Battery Type: Lithium-Ion, Battery Included: Yes (2), Charger Included: Yes.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Most recent customer reviews
Heavy & Powerful, love the ratcheting fastener, Quick Charge battery.
E-breaking makes sparks every now and again at high speed stops, though that... Read more
We have used these sets every day for over 7 years. They are as good as any other and the size and weight is nice. Batteries last quite a while. Read morePublished on March 31 2014 by Sof