- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Work, Management and the Business of Living Paperback – Mar 27 2012
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
El-Meligi's notion of leadership is based on deep understanding of the essential qualities that make us human. He reminds those in leadership position that the people they lead are as human as they are. They share the same qualities of intelligence, passion, and creative potential. -- Father Guy Bonneau "L. PS. M.Ed. Psychologist, Quebec, Canada"
This book is a must read for all practitioners of management. Nowhere is this more evident than in El-Meligi's teaching on the vital importance of energy management. El Meligi offers a meaningful antidote to the confining paradigm of 'work/life balance' bromides that we hear so much about, yet which offer sparse help in sustaining life's energy. -- Robert M Marino "President, Alpha Nouveau Consulting, Inc."
A fascinating book in which we witness a man coming face to face with opportunities which fate has placed in his way, he uses these opportunities as occasions to construct his life, in line with a theory that is integral part of his life. The entire book is written with the fervor and clarity typical of Moneim. It captures the attention of the reader from the beginning to the end. This book is essential not only for those who are interested in human relations of our time but all human relations of all times. -- Moustapha Safouan "Training member of the "Psychoanalytic Society of Paris" and Author of "Pleasure and Being" and Speech or Death""
Professor Moneim El-Meligi's latest book is a compendium of a life's work on what I would term 'the anthropology of management'. In his own humble style, he introduces ideas and concepts that go to the core of management, namely people. -- Dr N Varaprasad "Director, London School of Business and Finance, Singapore and former CEO, National Library Board, Singapore"
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Motivational
- Books > Business & Investing > Processes & Infrastructure
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Sociology
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Motivational
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Organizational Behaviour