Compare Offers on Amazon
Add to your order
from AMT Warranty $42.76
- Includes 100% Parts and Labor coverage
- Repair or Replacement Promise on Every Product and Never a Deductible
- 5 Day Repair Guarantee on Depot Service
- Contract Delivered by E-mail, Register and File Claims Online or by Phone
- Repair Plans are Fully Transferable at No Additional Cost
Manfrotto Video Monopod XPRO+, 4-Section Aluminium Camera and Video Support Rod with Fluid Base, Photography Accessories for Content Creation, Video, Vlogging
|You Save:||$12.53 (5%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Tripod head type||Video Heads|
|Maximum height||75.59 Inches|
|Minimum height||26.77 Inches|
|Item weight||2.64 Pounds|
About this item
- UNI Safety Payload means your gear is safer than ever. We updated how we measure payload for this product. Content on this page may differ from that on the box you receive; detail here is correct
- FLUID MOVEMENTS: The FLUIDTECH base allows for fluid 3D movement, pan, tilt and swivel, with maximum smoothness and a wider range of perspectives
- PORTABLE: The three extractable feet make the monopod extremely portable when folded and allow you to carry it anywhere
- ANTI-ROTATION RESISTANCE: New D-shaped aluminium tubes improve anti-rotation resistance, especially following rapid movements by the videographer
- PERFECT FILMING: Power Quick Lock forcefully locks the lever on the flat side of the monopod tube, eliminating unwanted jerky movements
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Product detailsSize :4 section | Style:Aluminum Monopod
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 3 x 3 x 202.16 cm; 1.2 Kilograms
- Date First Available : Dec 2 2016
- Manufacturer : Manfrotto
- Place of Business : UPPER SADDLE RIVER, NJ, 07458 US
- ASIN : B01M7UNY72
- Item model number : MVMXPROA4US
- Country of origin : Italy
- Customer Reviews:
The new XPRO Monopod Aluminium 4-section is a professional full fluid video monopod made to satisfy videographers who leverage the height of their monopod to get above crowds and to achieve a wide range of shooting angles. These state-of-the-art Manfrotto legs have inherited the perfect combination of rigidity and locking safety of professional tripod ranges, like the 190 collection and the 055 collection. This monopod is equipped with Manfrotto’s full fluid base (MVMXPROBASE) featuring the innovative FLUIDTECH system that makes Manfrotto XPRO Monopod+ the first of its kind on the market to feature 3D fluidity. The FLUIDTECH video base enables the ultimate shooting smoothness on pan, tilt and swivel for an expanded range of perspectives. The three retractable feet make it extremely portable when folded and allow the monopod to be easily carried everywhere. The new D-shaped aluminium tubes greatly improve anti-rotation resistance throughout the monopod, following the videographer’s rapid rotation movements. Combined with the Quick Power Lock (QPL) which strongly locks the lever onto the monopod tube’s flat side, this eliminates unwanted jerky movements. Thanks to the newly designed leg warmer which provides exceptional grip and the dual 1/4'' - 3/8'' camera fixing screw, this new generation of monopods is handier, faster and more versatile out in the field. The MVMXPROA4 replaces the Manfrotto MVM250A
From the manufacturer
Manfrotto XPRO Monopod+
The Manfrotto XPRO Monopod+ family of photo and video monopods brings to the market the innovative FLUIDTECH Base for smooth footage and the possibility to convert photo monopods in video monopods.
Thanks to the improved fluidity and the superior performance of the leg, the XPRO Monopod+ ensure incredibly smooth footage, ultra-sharp photos and creative shooting perspectives.
First of its kind, the full Fluid Video Base delivers the ultimate smoothness in an extremely compact solution for advanced video shooting.
Quick Power Lock
Quick Power Lock system ensures extreme locking grip released with the movement of a single hand for a rapid and easy set up.
Ergonomic and easy to carry
The new aluminium d-shaped tubes together with the leg warmer that provide excellent ergonomic grip and full control during the movement.
Versatile: Photo and Video
Thanks to the removable FLUIDTECH Base, the monopod can be easily used for both photo to video application.
|Manfrotto Xpro Monopod+, 4 sections, Aluminum||Manfrotto Xpro Monopod+, 5 sections, Aluminum||Manfrotto Xpro Monopod+, 5 sections, Carbon Fiber||Manfrotto Xpro Monopod+, 4 sections, Aluminum w/ 577||Manfrotto Xpro Monopod+, 4 sections, Aluminum w/ 2-Way Head||Manfrotto Xpro Monopod+, 4 sections, Aluminum w/ Fluid Head|
|Head||No||No||No||577||2-Way Head||Fluid Video Head|
|Weight||2.65 lbs||2.34 lbs||2.20 lbs||3.04 lbs||3.04 lbs||4.30 lbs|
|Max Payload||17.64 lbs||13.23 lbs||11.02 lbs||17.64 lbs||8.82 lbs||11.02 lbs|
|Max Height||75.59 in||60.24 in||74.02 in||76.57 in||79.92 in||79.92 in|
|Min / Closed Height||26.77 in||20.67 in||23.82 in||27.56 in||30.71 in||30.71 in|
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Cheaper alternatives available like sirui .
Reviewed in India on November 23, 2020
Cheaper alternatives available like sirui .