- Product Dimensions: 48.3 x 3.5 x 23.2 cm ; 17.4 Kg
- Shipping Weight: 17.9 Kg
- Item model number: FR802
- ASIN: B00B8L5W2G
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Nov. 15 2014
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Mann Lake FR802 100-Pack Unassembled Grooved Top and Bottom Endbars without Holes, 9-1/8-Inch
- Unassembled groove top and groove bottom frames with no holes
- Standard outside dimensions, works with all uncapppers
- Includes 200 end bars, 100 top bars, and 100 bottom bars per pack
- With this 9-1/8-inch frames, use 9-5/8-inch hive bodies and 8-1/2-inch foundation
- Measures 19-inch length by 1-3/8-inch width by 9-1/8-inch height
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Unassembled groove top and groove bottom frames with no holes. Standard outside dimensions, works with all uncapppers. Includes 100 end bars per pack. High precision cuts and milling. Fits all standard foundation sizes. Bottom bar is 33 percent thicker. Full 1/2-inch thick bottom bar. Less burr comb and fewer blowouts. Unparalled fit. With this 9-1/8-inch frames, use 9-5/8-inch hive bodies and 8-1/2-inch foundation. Nails not included. Measures 19-inch length by 1-3/8-inch width by 9-1/8-inch height.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I knocked one star off for the slots being slightly wide. It causes the joinery to be less secure. This can be remedied with a drop of glue, so not a big deal.
Tighter fitting ones have lasted me years with no glue. That said, can't beat this price and convenience.
I can produce my own just fine. But with the cost of wood, the time to reset the table saw for each step, and my time, I can't even come close to producing my own for less then $1.30 each! This is my second purchase of frames (first was the med frames). Will ABSOLUTELY buy again when needed!!!
Used a dab of glue and a 1" air staple for great results.