Mapping Experiences: A Complete Guide to Creating Value through Journeys, Blueprints, and Diagrams Paperback – May 5 2016
|New from||Used from|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Jim Kalbach is a noted author, speaker, and instructor in user experience design, information architecture, and strategy. He is currently the Head of Customer Success at MURAL, a leading visual online workspace for remote collaboration.
Jim has worked with large companies, such as eBay, Audi, SONY, Elsevier Science, LexisNexis, and Citrix. Before returning to the U.S. in 2013 after living for fifteen years in Germany, Jim was the co-founder of the European Information Architecture conferences. He also co-founded the IA Konferenz series in Germany.
Jim plays jazz bass in jam sessions and combos in Jersey City, where his currently lives. In 2007 Jim published his first full-length book with O’Reilly, Designing Web Navigation. His second book, Mapping Experiences, was released in December 2015. He blogs at experiencinginformation.com and tweets under @jimkalbach.
From the Publisher
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Mr. Kalbach provides a holistic tutorial on why and how to map the experiences of the people who use your product or service. His writing is very practical, succinct, and informational. Not only will you learn a lot by reading his words but you'll enjoy it in the process.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > E-commerce > Internet Marketing
- Books > Business & Investing > Marketing & Sales > Consumer Behaviour
- Books > Business & Investing > Marketing & Sales > Marketing
- Books > Business & Investing > Small Business & Entrepreneurship
- Books > Computers & Technology > History & Culture > Web Marketing
- Books > Computers & Technology > Internet & Social Media
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming
- Books > Computers & Technology > Web Development > Website Architecture & Usability
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Marketing & Sales > Consumer Behaviour
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Marketing & Sales > Marketing > Web Marketing
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Business Development
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Economics
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Marketing
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems > Programming Languages