No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Mari Kindle Edition
See all 2 formats and editions Hide other formats and editions
|New from||Used from|
Set in modern day Tokyo, Mari is a story of a woman who finds herself at the centre of the outbreak of an infection that immediately turns people insane, causing them to murder or infect others. The city won't survive, but Mari might, for reasons that have as much to do with her past as her future.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
By Scoots1776 on Dec 9 2016
Format: Kindle Edition Verified PurchaseSending feedback...
Captivating from start to finish! The author, Dave Gutteridge, was very descriptive and places the reader right in the middle of a zombie apocalypse. Kept me on the edge of my seat (although I was horizontal in bed)! The added bonus is the areas in Tokyo and cultural references described in the book are accurate. Thank you for this riveting novel!
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
By Amazon Customer - Published on Amazon.com
Format: Kindle Edition Verified Purchase
Very gripping, from the very start. I read the last quarter in one sitting, with sweaty palms. Very descriptive and entertaining especially if you've been to Tokyo.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Horror > Zombies, Vampires & Werewolves > Zombies
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Post-Apocalyptic
- Kindle Store > English Language Store
- Kindle Store > Kindle Unlimited
- Kindle Store > Kindle Unlimited > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Horror
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Horror
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Post-Apocalyptic