Marketing Management in Geographically Remote Industrial Clusters Hardcover – Nov 27 2012
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Inside Flap
This book is the first to cover marketing management issues in geographically remote industrial clusters (GRICs). The phenomena of GRICs have increased in importance, especially in the Nordic countries, due to changes in industry structures as well as political ambitions. The practice of marketing and marketing management is not singular to industry clusters in Nordic countries. Remote areas in parts of the United States, South and Central America, and South East Asia exhibit similar tendencies.
The problems faced by many entrepreneurial managers managing start-up or even existing enterprises are complex and require an in-depth understanding not only of the problems themselves, but also of the contextual framework in which these problems need to be solved. This book contains original cases that cover issues like cluster formation, information gathering, marketing strategies and operations, and information-technology. Examples come from industries like textile & furniture, automobile, agro-machinery, food, wine, software, and management consulting.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > MIS
- Books > Business & Investing > International > Global Marketing
- Books > Business & Investing > Marketing & Sales > Marketing
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Information Management
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Marketing & Sales > Marketing > Global
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > International Business
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Marketing