Marketing With Newsletters: How to Boost Sales, Add Members & Raise Funds With a Printed, Faxed or Web-Site Newsletter Paperback – Jun 15 1998
There is a newer edition of this item:
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
There is just one excellent book on how to really use newsletters in business. This is it!
If you really want to understand how newsletters fit into the business, and a lot about assembling newsletters as well, then turn these pages with joy and anticipation.
Nowhere else will you find it laid out so well. If you want to learn how to make a "pretty" for art's sake, look elsewhere.
Following on the heels of another great publication, Newsletter Sourcebook, the author continues to offer top-notch instruction to help people create quality newsletters. This book features guidance from one end of the spectrum to the other. Everything is here. Brainstorming, setting goals, finding resources, finding help, researching, legal considerations, generating content, creative use of graphics, effective layout and design, distribution, marketing, follow-up, and more. Learn how to catch reader attention and bring them back again. Plenty of marketing tips here!
To add a powerful punch to the impact of this book the author calls upon the advice of a panel of experts. Each one makes an important contribution to the overall effectiveness of the book. Their advice covers topics such as producing a high class image, organizational newsletters, design tips, and e-mail newsletters. According to one expert, factors that contribute to top-notch newsletters include using good paper, extra colors, professional photographs, quality graphics and illustrations, and insisting upon high resolution and print quality. Much the same could be said for designing quality online newsletters!
The author provides an excellent listing of resources that will assist readers, including other publications, clip art and graphics image suppliers, newsletter printers, newsletter seminars, and professional organizations. Website designers will be helped by the use of this book. Budding newsletter publishers should have no trouble at all finding the help they need when they need it. Those desiring to set up a newsletter publishing business need look no further as well. Highly recommended!
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > E-commerce > Internet Marketing
- Books > Business & Investing > Marketing & Sales > Advertising
- Books > Business & Investing > Marketing & Sales > Marketing > Direct
- Books > Computers & Technology > History & Culture > Web Marketing
- Books > Education & Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Writing > Journalism
- Books > Education & Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Writing > Writing Skills
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Marketing & Sales > Advertising
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Marketing & Sales > Marketing > Direct
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Marketing & Sales > Marketing > Web Marketing