- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Marriage On Trial: A Study of Islamic Family Law Paperback – Jan 6 2001
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'One of the best, most original and liveliest books on the subject I have ever read ... The author does what few writers on the subject are able to do. She goes beyond the classical text-books of fiqh, and asks how law is actually interpreted, administered and used in Muslim societies.' - Albert Hourani
About the Author
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Relationships > Marriage
- Books > Law > Family & Health Law > Divorce & Separation
- Books > Law > Family & Health Law > Domestic Relations
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Gender Studies
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Sociology > Marriage & Family
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Women's Studies
- Books > Textbooks > Education
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Sociology