Master the Boards USMLE Step 3 Paperback – Dec 2 2014
|New from||Used from|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Conrad Fischer, MD, is director of the residency program at Brookdale University Hospital and Medical Center in New York City and associate professor of physiology, pharmacology, and medicine at Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine in New York City. He teaches USMLE Steps 1, 2, and 3, Internal Medicine Board Review and Attending Recertification, and USMLE Step 1 Physiology.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Went over this a couple times for the MCCEE. This book has a lot of good clinical info. that comes up in exams. I prefer this to MTB step 2 for the EE, because it has more management based information. The MCCEE does not focus on basic science too. The only problem I might have, is that I find it hard to retain information when it's concise, and you might need to read a chapter more than once.
Anyways, if you're doing your mccee, I recommend this, and more importantly Family practice board review by Mark Grabber, Jason Wilbur, which is another great book that should be your primary source for the exam.
Get it if you're good at memorizing. Most of it is good, surgery might not be enough though.
Most recent customer reviews
not a bad book for basic knowledge but missing a lot of key info for the exam itselfPublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
Great book to request your knowledge closer to exams.because it always highlight the high yeald factsPublished 6 months ago by indi
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Reference > Test Preparation > Graduate & Professional > Professional
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Diagnosis
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Reference > Education & Training
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Test Preparation & Review
- Books > Science & Math > Education
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Education & Training > Test Preparation & Review
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Physician & Patient > Diagnosis
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Diagnosis
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Education & Training
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Test Preparation & Review
- Books > Textbooks > Test Prep & Study Guides