Mastering CAD/CAM Hardcover – May 21 2004
|New from||Used from|
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
He is an associate professor of mechnical Engineering at Northeastern University.He received his Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering from the University of akron. He received his B.S.(with highest honor)and M.S., both in mechanical Engineering, from cairo University in Egypt. He has received various honors and awards both in Egypt and the United States of America. He is the recipient of the both the North eastern University Excellance in Teaching award (1983) and the SAE Ralph R. Teetor National Educational Award(1984).
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Computer Science > Software Engineering > Information Systems
- Books > Computers & Technology > Graphic Design > CAD
- Books > Professional & Technical > Architecture > Drafting & Presentation > CAD
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Industrial, Manufacturing & Operational Systems > Manufacturing
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Telecommunications
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems
- Books > Textbooks > Engineering > Industrial Engineering