- Save 15% on all books purchases. Enter code PROMO15 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Mastering the Nikon D600 Paperback – Apr 1 2013
|New from||Used from|
Back to University 2016
Save on College Prep Essentials on Amazon.ca. Shop now
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Darrell Young (DigitalDarrell) is an information technology engineer by trade. He's been an avid photographer since 1968 when his mother gave him a Brownie Hawkeye camera.
Darrell has used Nikon cameras and Nikkor lenses since 1980. He has an incurable case of Nikon Acquisition Syndrom (NAS) and delights in working with Nikon's newest digital cameras.
Living near Great Smoky Mountains National Park has given him a real concern for, and interest in, nature photography.
He loves to write, as you can see in the Resources area of the Nikonians.org community. He joined the community in 2000 and his literary contributions led to an invitation to become a Founding Member of the Nikonians Writers Guild.
Top Customer Reviews
But, are there any D600 users who are non-serious?
Rhetorical question ;-)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Digital Photography
- Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Equipment, Techniques & Reference > Color
- Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Equipment, Techniques & Reference > Reference
- Books > Computers & Technology > Digital Audio, Photography & Video > Digital Photography & Video > Digital Photography