- BUY ONE GET ONE 30% OFF on Matcha Green Tea Powder by Kiss Me Organics (Canada) - IMPORTANT - Must place 2 into your shopping cart for this promotion to work. LIMITED TIME! Enter code Q3ABTR6Y at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Matcha Green Tea Powder - Powerful Antioxidant Japanese Organic Culinary Grade - 113 grams
|Sale:||CDN$ 29.00 (CDN$ 0.26 / GR) & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfilment centres, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA products qualify for FREE Shipping
If you're a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfilment by Amazon .
- 100% certified organic Matcha increases energy and focus, lifting your vitality and concentration with the slow release of nutrients. Our organic Matcha will provide a steady energy boost throughout the day without the caffeine crash.
- Calorie-burning booster that helps maintain a healthy metabolism and naturally supports weightloss goals.
- Can be used in lattes, smoothies and baking. Comes in easy-to-use airtight health grade packaging, allowing you to keep your matcha fresher for longer. Enjoy a relaxing latte in the morning, bake a dozen cupcakes or simply add a boost to your morning smoothie.
- Contains 137x the antioxidants of brewed green tea.
- 100% customer satisfaction money back guarantee
Frequently Bought Together
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
100% Organic Culinary Grade Japanese Matcha
Add 1-2 tsps culinary matcha to your smoothies, lattes, cocktails and baking. Consult the Kiss Me Organics Culinary Matcha Recipe Guide for recipe ideas.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Enjoy a relaxing latte in the morning, bake a dozen matcha cupcakes or simply add a boost to your morning smoothie!
Matcha tea is an ancient secret to beauty, health and longevity. Kiss Me Organics' top quality Culinary Matcha powder provides 4 to 6 hours of mild steady energy as it acts as both a stimulant and a relaxant, ideal for focusing on whatever the day throws your way.
Our Culinary Grade Matcha is harvested in Japan, and made from 100% certified organic ingredients. Only the finest tea leaves are chosen, which are then ground into our beautiful matcha powder.
Benefits of Culinary Matcha Powder
- Calorie-burning booster. Consuming Matcha green tea can increase thermogenesis (the rate at which our body burns calories) by 30 to 50 percent.
- Ideal for culinary purposes. Can be whipped into a latte, or added to your smoothies, sauces, and baked goods.
- Contains 137x the antioxidants of brewed green tea. Consuming tea made from the whole leaf means your body absorbs more nutrients.
- Helps maintain a healthy metabolism. It also helps reduce cravings, and naturally supports weight loss goals.
- Contains the potent amino acid L-Theanine. This helps reduce stress levels, while enhancing mood, energy and improving memory.
We package our Culinary Matcha in BPA-free packaging with a resealable zipper pouch. Each package is nitrogen-flushed to ensure maximize freshness and potency.
100% Money Back Guarantee
If you're not completely satisfied with our product, just get in touch with us within 30 days and we will give you a full refund, no questions asked. We are that confident in our product.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
The flavor is as good as others; at first matcha was an acquired taste for me, I'd describe all matchas as a slightly chalky dense green tea; I now enjoy the flavour and simply prepare it with hot water. If it does not suit your taste, it can be mixed into any smoothie, this will mask the flavour and provide the health benefits.
*Note to cancer patients: My dietitian advised me not to take matcha during chemotherapy; while studies have suggested matcha may contain cancer preventing qualities, these qualities apparently may interfere with certain treatments. Check with your doctor or dietitian if this applies to you.
As seems to be the case with all Match tea, this makes an incredibly strong & tannic brew – I usually use a small half teaspoon in a large mug of not boiling water (kettle loud singing temperature) so that the tannin is acceptable and doesn’t completely overpower the subtle and refreshing flavours which linger most pleasantly on the palette without becoming stale. Beware that the powder doesn’t dissolve so there’s residue at the bottom of the mug.
What I had never considered before was to use the powder in anything else but tea, but thanks to the on-line recipe guide (http:// kissmeorganics dot com/Organic_Matcha_Recipes_Kiss_Me_Organics.pdf) I have tried it in a number of other forms. A lot of them cunningly disguise the tannic bitterness so you can actually use much more than you would in tea and the ones I have tried have all been very nice. I particularly like the Iced Ginger Matcha and the Minty Matcha Mojito. I tried a couple of smoothies but I found that the other ingredients generally overpowered the flavor of the tea although the Soothing Green Smoothie is yummy.Read more ›
Since my girlfriend and I drink it once to twice a day its nice to save a few dollars on it. My biggest complaint was that it took a little longer to arrive than I expected but I found out that's because it was originally delivered it to my neighbor's house.
Most recent customer reviews
Very good tasting matcha. I use in matcha libre's do-matcha shaker. Very convenient when on the go. This product gives me energy and prolonged focus, and I've already ordered a 2nd... Read morePublished 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
Great matcha powder for a reasonable price. Although it seems expensive for basically an oversized juice pouch worth of matcha, a little goes a long way.Published 1 day ago by Mei Li
Very good price point and works as intended. A bit on the bitter side but that's the matcha powder's taste. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Kevin
Shipping was so fast. Pleased with my purchase. Had for breakfast this morning. Blended together with a teaspoon of coconut coffee and stevia to sweeten. Yum.Published 11 days ago by JasmineNj
I love matcha when I first tasted a pastry made of matcha. When I saw this, I got one right away. I love drinking matcha because it helps give me energy and regulate my bowel... Read morePublished 14 days ago by Palmtop Tiger