Matcha Green Tea Powder - Powerful Antioxidant Japanese Organic Culinary Grade Matcha - 113 grams - Increases Energy and Focus - Naturally Supports Weight Loss Goals and Healthy Metabolism
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfilment centres, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA products qualify for FREE Shipping
If you're a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfilment by Amazon .
- 100% Certified Organic Matcha. Increases energy and focus, and lifts your vitality and concentration with the slow release of nutrients. Our Matcha provides hours of steady energy without the caffeine crash.
- Natural Calorie Burner. Increases the rate of thermogenesis and helps maintain a healthy metabolism to naturally support weight loss goals.
- Health Grade Packaging. Comes in a BPA-free airtight pack. allowing you to keep your matcha fresher for longer, and can be used to make matcha lattes, smoothies, and can be added to baked goods.
- Powerful Antioxidant. Contains 137x the antioxidants of brewed green tea and 30% recommended daily dose of manganese (a powerful antioxidant that improves skin, bones, and several other systems) per gram of powder.
- Lifetime Guarantee. At Kiss Me Organics we're serious about your satisfaction. If for any reason, you are unhappy with your Kiss Me Organics purchase, you can return it at any time for a no-questions-asked, 100% money back refund.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Kiss Me Organics' top quality Culinary Matcha powder provides 4 to 6 hours of mild steady energy as it acts as both a stimulant and a relaxant, ideal for focusing on whatever the day throws your way.
Our Culinary Grade Matcha is harvested in Japan, made from 100% certified organic ingredients. Only the finest tea leaves are chosen, which are then ground into our beautiful matcha powder.
Benefits of Culinary Matcha Powder
- Calorie-burning booster. Consuming Matcha green tea can increase thermogenesis (the rate at which our body burns calories) by 30 to 50 percent.
- Ideal for culinary purposes. Can be whipped into a latte, or added to your smoothies, sauces, and baked goods.
- Helps maintain a healthy metabolism. It also helps reduce cravings, and naturally supports weight loss goals.
- Contains the potent amino acid L-Theanine. This helps reduce stress levels, while enhancing mood, energy and improving memory.
*Contains caffeine: All matcha contains a combination of caffeine and L-Theanine, which provides a calm, long-lasting energy boost.
We package our Culinary Matcha in BPA-free packaging with a resealable zipper pouch. Each package is nitrogen-flushed to ensure maximize freshness and potency.
Product has a naturally bitter flavor due to the high levels of anitoxidants so you may want to use a natural sweetener. The color you see is the unadulterated green hue of organic matcha powder.
Matcha mixes well in water but does not completely dissolve. Expect some settling. You may want to stir your cup of matcha before enjoying the final sips.
Consuming large amounts of matcha may upset your stomach. We recommend starting with a small dose of 1/4 teaspoon and gradually working your way up until you feel the desired effect of calm, focused energy.
Package size 4oz / 113g. Recommended serving size: 3g or 1 teaspoon.
Country of Origin is Japan
100% Money Back Guarantee
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The product is well packaged and delivered ahead of time, Kiss Me Organics sends free recipes to my email and i am sure the support experience will be great. I would only like to suggest to sell larger portions.
Enjoy your Matcha lifestyle and get energized everyday! Good luck
Kiss Me Organics also sent me an email full of recipes to use the matcha with which was a very nice touch.
So far I've only used it in my protein smoothie after my workouts every day. On the package it says it's recommended to use 1-2 tsp matcha powder every day, so I've been using 1 tsp. Since I will be using the powder every day I don't think this will last very long for me, however if you used it more sparingly the price is worth it.
The flavor is as good as others; at first matcha was an acquired taste for me, I'd describe all matchas as a slightly chalky dense green tea; I now enjoy the flavour and simply prepare it with hot water. If it does not suit your taste, it can be mixed into any smoothie, this will mask the flavour and provide the health benefits.
*Note to cancer patients: My dietitian advised me not to take matcha during chemotherapy; while studies have suggested matcha may contain cancer preventing qualities, these qualities apparently may interfere with certain treatments. Check with your doctor or dietitian if this applies to you.
Want to see more reviews on this item?
Most recent customer reviews
EDIT EFFECTIVE JUNE 22/18: The company reached out to me regarding my...Read more