Matcha Green Tea Powder - Powerful Antioxidant Japanese Organic Culinary Grade Matcha - 113 grams - Increases Energy and Focus - Naturally Supports Weight Loss Goals and Healthy Metabolism
- ORGANIC, VEGAN AND NON-GMO. Made from 100 percent organic Japanese matcha powder, lab tested to ensure its additive and chemical-free
- POWERFUL ANTIOXIDANT. Contains 137x the antioxidants of brewed green tea and 30 percent recommended daily dose of manganese per gram of powder.
- LONG LASTING ENERGY. Rich in L-theanine, an amino acid that supports enhanced mood, calm and clean, long-lasting energy and better focus and memory with no jitters of caffeine crash.
- DELICIOUS AND NUTRITIOUS. Add a powerful health boost every time you sneak this into your smoothies, lattes or other recipes. It promotes optimal brain and body function, and adds a unique and delicious taste to all kinds of recipes.
- SUPPORTS HEALTHY BODY WEIGHT. Helps curb hunger and provides an energy boost which supports fitness goals when used in combination with a healthy diet and exercise.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enjoy the health benefits of one of the planet's most powerful superfoods, loaded with antioxidants and potent amino acid, L-Theanine so you can look and feel your VERY best.
Wouldn’t you love a safe and effective way to get long-lasting energy so you can be more productive at work and still have energy for the things you love to do? How about having increased fitness endurance so you can power through your afternoon workouts? Are you looking for a natural and safe supplement that will help you feel and look your best, and finally reach your fitness goals?
PACKED WITH ANTIOXIDANTS
If you’re struggling with any of these problems then I’m glad you found us! Our matcha contains the perfect balance of caffeine & L-Theanine, which provides a sustained energy boost and increased focus that can help with productivity (but won’t give you the jitters or caffeine crash of coffee). It’s packed with amino acids and 137x the antioxidants of brewed green tea to support a healthy metabolism, healthy skin, teeth, and bones, and fight against age-related disease.
WHY OUR MATCHA IS BETTER THAN THE COMPETITION
While there are countless brands of matcha available that claim to be “premium top quality matcha” you’ll want to check their tests and certifications. Many of the matcha products available on the market are made from poor quality leaves and contaminated by lead. Our matcha is made from 100% USDA certified organic green tea leaves sourced from the finest tea plantations in Japan. We also have our matcha tested by a third-party lab for product quality and purity, so you can be sure you’re not ingesting harmful chemicals. We maintain the highest standard, and all our product test results are available to the public.
Is there caffeine in Matcha?
There is approximately 30 to 35mg of caffeine per 1 teaspoon of matcha.
However, matcha also contains L-Theanine which is known to produce a calming effect and increase concentration.
What are the health benefits?
Matcha is one of the planet’s most powerful superfoods, loaded with nutrients, potent amino acids and 137x the antioxidants of brewed green tea. It helps prevent age-related diseases, maintain strong hair, teeth and bones and can help lower blood sugar levels.
Which Matcha is for me?
Matcha traditionally comes in two grades - culinary and ceremonial. Culinary grade matcha is ideal for use in smoothies, lattes, and other recipes, while ceremonial grade matcha is ideal for seasoned matcha drinkers who love the taste and enjoy the ritual of preparation.
Peach & Kale Matcha Smoothie
- 2 tsp. Kiss Me Organics Culinary Matcha
- 1 Frozen banana
- 1 Cup almond milk
- 2 Leaves of kale, stems removed
- 1-2 Ripe peaches
- ½ tsp. Grated ginger
- 1 Handful of ice
Instructions: Add all ingredients to a blender, blend until smooth and enjoy!
- 1 tsp. Kiss Me Organics culinary matcha
- 1 cup Almond milk (or soy or cow or goat milk)
- 1 tsp. Sweetener of choice (optional)
- 1. Place matcha in the bottom of a coffee mug or other heat-proof cup.
- 2. Bring milk to a simmer in a small pot.
- 3. Add milk little by little to the matcha powder, whisking as you go so there are no clumps. Use a handheld frother to get more foam.
- 4. Sweeten with sweetener of choice.
WHAT MAKES OUR MATCHA THE BEST CHOICE?
While there are countless brands of matcha available that claim to be “premium top quality matcha” you’ll want to check their tests and certifications. Our matcha is made from certified organic matcha powder sourced from Japan. We lab test our matcha for product quality and purity.
We maintain the highest standard and we ensure our product is free from harmful chemicals. All our test results are available to the public.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
583 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 583 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The product is well packaged and delivered ahead of time, Kiss Me Organics sends free recipes to my email and i am sure the support experience will be great. I would only like to suggest to sell larger portions.
Enjoy your Matcha lifestyle and get energized everyday! Good luck
Now I did buy a single serving pouch of the ceremonial grade tea so am going to go tests that now, to see if there is a big difference .....
I'm back with my ceremonial tea. It is a richer green colour and tastes lovely too, but I'm not finding a huge difference in the flavour, I like them both but the ceremonial powder was harder to blend, had a hard time getting rid of the lumps. This powder blended with no problems at all.
I would buy this again.
Kiss Me Organics also sent me an email full of recipes to use the matcha with which was a very nice touch.
So far I've only used it in my protein smoothie after my workouts every day. On the package it says it's recommended to use 1-2 tsp matcha powder every day, so I've been using 1 tsp. Since I will be using the powder every day I don't think this will last very long for me, however if you used it more sparingly the price is worth it.