Math Principles for Food Service Occupations Paperback – Sep 1995
There is a newer edition of this item:
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Robert Haines is currently the chef of the executive dining room at the Cincinnati Milacron Company. He retired in 1985 after teaching for 32 years at Norwood High School and Scarlett Oaks Career Development Center, in Sharonville, Ohio. For more than 40 years, Mr. Haines had been actively involved in many different facets of the food service industry, having worked as both a teacher and a chef. During his career the author has participated in several professional organizations and has served on many committees for the promotion and development of the food service industry.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Professional Cooking > Quantity
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Science & Math > Mathematics > Popular & Elementary > Arithmetic
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Management
- Books > Textbooks > Sciences > Mathematics