Compare Offers on Amazon
+ CDN$ 13.23 shipping
WS2812b Pixel Matrix，CHINLY 8x32 256 Pixels WS2812B Digital Flexible LED Panel Programmed Individually addressable Full Dream color lighting DC5V
- Type:WS2812b led digital flexible panel light,Work voltage: DC 5V,Power:76.8W. Full color, high brightness,good heat dissipation, long working life, up to 50,000 hours, 2 years warranty.
- Each LED is individually addressable, it can be controlled to display any words, image, animation, dance, fireworks or any other special effects you like.
- Wide compatibility,It works great with Arduino, Raspberry Pi, FastLED library, Rainbowduino, SP103E, SP105E, K1000C,T1000S, etc.
- Chainable and bendable design, you can extend the panel by hooking them up one by one with the 3pin JST connectors. Flexible FPCB can be gently bent and curved around surfaces.
- Wide application: It can be used to make led screen, led wall, advertising board and widely applied to hotel, KTV, bars, Outdoor advertising signs, Christmas or wedding party decoration, etc.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
1.Product name:WS2812 led digital flexible panel light
2.Work voltage: DC 5V
4.Color: Full color RGB
6.LED quantity: 256pcs WS2812B SMD5050 RGB leds , 256pixels
7.Waterproof level: Non-waterproof
8.Board color : Black
9.16x16 pixels WS2812 led digital flexible panel light(ws2811 IC controlled)
10.Wide compatibility,It works great with Arduino, Raspberry Pi, FastLED library,Rainbowduino, SP103E, SP105E, K1000C,T1000S, etc.
The WS2811 SMD5050 RGB LED, every led built-in(embedded) an WS2811 IC, therefore every one led lignting effect can be control, every RGB led is digital addressable.
Every one LED lamp can be arbitrary cut off, good flexibility, easy installation, can be arbitrary bending.
Dream color lighting:
Match use controller can appear colorful curtain-up/ flow water/raindrop/jump flash and so on hundreds of lighting effect, you can also edit animation effect by Coreldraw/Flash/LedEdit software.
Making led screen, led wall, advertising board. Apply to hotel, KTV,bars,advertisement company, decoration company, the city lighting project, entertainment and leisure places lighting
1pc 8x32 pixels WS2812B panel screen DC5V
Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
If you use adafruit's neomatrix, this is how you make 32x32 out of them:
#define mw 32
#define mh 32
Adafruit_NeoMatrix *matrix = new Adafruit_NeoMatrix(8, mh,
NEO_MATRIX_TOP + NEO_MATRIX_RIGHT +
NEO_MATRIX_ROWS + NEO_MATRIX_ZIGZAG +
// progressive vs zigzag makes no difference for a 4 arrays next to one another
NEO_TILE_TOP + NEO_TILE_LEFT + NEO_TILE_PROGRESSIVE,
NEO_GRB + NEO_KHZ800 );
PS - If you go the route of using the Adafruit libraries, keep in mind that you may run out of SRAM addressing two of these if you don't keep your arrays in the flash using PROGMEM. This is one reason why I ended up using the ATmega1284p, for it's 16KB of SRAM. Overkill, but getting over the 2KB of SRAM on the ATmega328p (the one on the Arduino Uno) helped in keeping my other program logic clog-free.
The led matrix is good, bright and worked using 3.5v to 5.5v (obviously you loose some color definition at lower voltage), flexible enough to make a circle but sharp bending may damage it. It is good for the price, I would buy several of these led matrix to make a larger display.