- Product Dimensions: 26.7 x 3.8 x 26.7 cm ; 540 g
- Shipping Weight: 513 g
- Item model number: BJV44
- ASIN: B00FBWBM3G
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: May 1 2010
- Average Customer Review: 201 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #122 in Toys & Games (See Top 100 in Toys & Games)
Compare Offers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
- Blokus is the perfect strategy game for the whole family - less than a minute to learn with the depth to challenge all ages
- As players take turns placing their 21 pieces on the board, each piece played must touch another piece of the same color, but only at the corners
- Stake your claim and protect your territory by fitting as many of your pieces on the board as you can while you strategically block your opponents
- Easy to learn and great for families, Blokus is the fast-paced strategy game that delivers One Rule, Endless Possibilities
- Includes 84 total pieces, game board and instructions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Size : n.a.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Stake your claim and protect your territory with the Blokus game! It takes less than a minute to learn, but offers endless strategy and fun challenges for the whole family. Each player gets a set of 21 pieces – in red, blue, green, or yellow – then takes turns placing them on the board. There’s just one rule: each piece you play must touch at least one other piece of the same color, but only at the corners! The goal is to fit the most pieces on the board. The game ends when no more pieces can be placed down, and the player with the lowest number remaining wins!
From the manufacturer
Game Night Favorite
Gather the family around the game table for this easy-to-learn favorite. The 30-minute playing time is perfect for short attention spans and can also be repeated for an entire evening of fun. Blokus is the fast-paced strategy game that delivers 'One Rule, Endless Possibilities!'
Blokus game received a Mensa award for promoting healthy brain activity! This thinking game also delivers friendly competition to keep the mind sharp and the excitement going!
Our diverse range of board, card and online games brings families and friends together. Enjoy stimulating challenges, big laughs and even solo fun. Mattel games are a great way to get the party started and keep the fun coming.
What's in the Box?
1 Game Board and 84 game pieces in 4 colors.
- Perfect strategy game for the whole family – less than a minute to learn with fun challenges for all ages.
- Players take turns placing their 21 pieces on the board: each piece must touch another of the same color, but only at the corners.
- Stake your claim and protect your territory by fitting as many of your pieces on the board as possible while strategically blocking your opponents.
- The game ends when no more pieces can be placed down, and the player with the lowest number remaining wins.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
With 4 people each person chooses one colour. With two people, each person uses two colours.
If you have 3 players, each player has their own colour, and the third colour is played by everyone, each person taking a turn.
If you like Tetris or simple strategy games you'll like this. It's very easy to learn and fun to play over and over.
There is definitely a strategy that can help you win (basically getting rid of all of your large pieces first and branching out as much as possible). At least that's what seems to work for me.
After playing 15-20 games, I still feel like I have a lot to learn about the best way to block my opponent, and avoid being blocked myself. It hasn't gotten old.
5 out of 5 stars.
If you found this review to be helpful, please hit the "yes" button below.
Ultimately, the board and pieces do not appear to be robust enough to survive much abuse, so it's not recommended if you anticipate playing with others who are easily frustrated and have difficulty controlling impulses.
Recommended for folks who like strategy but only in 10-20 minute sessions.
We play this game with my wife and two kids 6&7. It's truly a super fun game that challenges kids and whole family can spend quality time off the screen .
Want to see more reviews on this item?
Most recent customer reviews