- Product Dimensions: 12.1 x 6.4 x 2.5 cm ; 417 g
- Shipping Weight: 358 g
- Batteries 4 AAA batteries required.
- Item model number: ET-732
- ASIN: B004IMA718
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: June 12 2011
- Average Customer Review: 78 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,058 in Patio, Lawn & Garden (See Top 100 in Patio, Lawn & Garden)
Compare Offers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Maverick Housewares ET-732 Remote BBQ Smoker Thermometer
|You Save:||CDN$ 19.92 (22%)|
- Monitor internal temperature of meat from 300-Feet away; wireless receiver with lcd beeps and flashes when meat temperature goes above your programmed temperature
- Monitor barbecue temperature; receiver beeps and flashes if temperature falls above or below your programmed range
- Receiver displays barbecue temperature up to 572 farenheit
- Count up and Count down timer
- Lcd of receiver has back light for use at night
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Color Name: White
The Maverick ET-732 Remote Smoker Thermometer for high heat monitors internal temperature of meat from 300-Feet away!! The wireless receiver with LCD beeps and flashes when meat temperature goes above your programmed temperature. Now feel confident while monitoring barbecue temperature. The receiver beeps and flashes if temperature falls above or below your programmed range. The thermometer has a count-up and count-down timer while the LCD of receiver has back light for use at night. The receiver displays barbecue temperatures up to 572 degrees Fahrenheit and features a convenient belt clip and built in stand. The transmitter has a removable wire stand that also becomes a hanger. The food probe wire can be inserted 6” into meat; both probe wires are heat resistant to 716 degree Fahrenheit.This unit can be used in oven or smoker too! The lost like alert warns you if your transmitter is out of range or has lost the radio frequency signal. Your meat, barbecue, and timer settings are stored even if the unit is turned off.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Pros: Relatively easy to set up and pretty intuitive to operate. The units are durable, water resistant, and has excellent range. It can monitor temperature ranges and will alarm you if the cook goes outside your desired range. There is a nice little clip on the remote to easily attach to a belt on a pair of shorts or pants.
Cons: Battery life can be left a little more to be desired. Other than that nothing major that I noticed.
Overall: Perfect for those who own a Kamado style BBQ and like to “low and slow” cook often.
First off, why should I have to press so hard on the probe connections to get them to work? Also, when it's working I lose sync often after about 10 minutes, no matter how close the units are. Why? There are fixes online and even an antenna mod to help increase the range but why should I have to rip the unit apart and modify it to get it to work consistently? It will lose sync sitting right beside the transmitter, garbage!
Even if I did ALL the fixes and mods to get this unit to work as intended, the fact remains, I need to fix and mod this unit for it to work properly.
I didn't get what I paid for and this is the reason I gave the lowest score possible.
I'm glad the unit works for some people and feel sorry for those of you who will gamble and possibly receive a defective sub standard unit as I did.