- Hardcover: 672 pages
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson; 1st edition (Sept. 15 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780785267812
- ISBN-13: 978-0785267812
- ASIN: 0785267816
- Product Dimensions: 16.5 x 3.8 x 24.1 cm
- Shipping Weight: 953 g
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #337,410 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Maxwell 3-in1 Special Edition: The Winning Attitude,Developing the Leaders Around You,Becoming a Person of Influence Hardcover – Sep 15 2000
Customers who bought this item also bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
John C. Maxwell, a #1 New York Times bestselling author, coach, and speaker was identified as the #1 leader in business by the AMA and the world’s most influential leadership expert by Business Insider and Inc. magazines in 2014. His organizations--The John Maxwell Company, The John Maxwell Team, EQUIP, and the John Maxwell Leadership Foundation--have trained more than 5 million leaders worldwide. Visit JohnMaxwell.com for more information.
Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
- Put your family ahead of your own desires. Put the development of people at the workplace ahead of your own advancement.
- To distinguish yourself, get noticed, and advance your career, you need to do and be more. You have to rise above average. You can do this by asking more of yourself than others ask, expecting more from yourself than others expect, believing more in yourself than others believe, doing more than others think you should have to do, giving more than others think you should give, and helping more than others think you should help
Thanks John for being dedicated to GROW YOURSELF.
John writes his materials using his abundant years of experience as a business leader and equally important from a Christian point of view, as he is not only a solid business leader, but is also a Pastor and fellow Christian. He sends the message of and practices what he "preaches" because he is a serving leader and not a self serving one.
He practices and stresses being a mirrored image of the type of person your followers can look up to and he constantly is helping develop other leaders and team members to allow them to constantly grow and improve.
John is one who shares his wealth of knowledge and is a very inspiring person both as a business leader and as a Christian, father and all around friend.
I hope my review of his book helps answer any questions about his material and please feel free to ask about any of his books, as I have all of his literature. I'm a very solid fan and believe in his works as being reliable sources of material for any business leader or person wishing to improve themselves or their team.
I like the format of the book and how I can pick it up if I have a little time, read a short chapter and get something to think about.